PDA

View Full Version : Harps supporters

Cosmo
12/11/2005, 4:42 PM
Seen as everybody has been a bit gay recently starting threads on different teams supporters, I thought I may aswel join ye all :rolleyes: !!

Harps supporters were top lastnight, despite getting relegated. I dont think anybody would've has as much noise and colour as them lastnight in a match that confirmed their relegation!!

So to get in on the act, I want to start a thread on them, fair play lads :) !!

Speranza
12/11/2005, 7:11 PM
The true loyalty of fans can only really be gauged when their team is down and out and Harps fans stand by their absolutly woeful team. Sometimes I think they deserve better than the incompetant nature in which their club is wrong but I'll not voice that :)

Funny that Cosmo started this, two things are always certain in life - Cosmo's love for Harps and bitterness towards us! :rolleyes:

Anto McC
12/11/2005, 8:38 PM
Funny that Cosmo started this, two things are always certain in life - Cosmo's love for Harps and bitterness towards us! :rolleyes:

Yeah....Cosmo is the bitter one :rolleyes:

Speranza
13/11/2005, 12:44 AM
Just because your season is over doesn't mean you can take your crankiness out on supporters of succesful teams! :)

Cosmo
13/11/2005, 4:22 PM

Apologies Speranza, I promise to start a thread on derry too when I think you deserve it :rolleyes: