PDA

View Full Version : Ian O' Doherty

Lim till i die
10/11/2005, 7:34 PM
Heard this idiotic little $hite on The Last Word earlier on screaming about Muslim fundamentalism, Eichmann, Pinochet and loads of other crap. Apparently he's a "journalist" with the Independant "newspaper". Seriously, if he's the best the right can do I almost feel sorry for them.

Anyone have any opinions on this clown?

John83
11/11/2005, 9:49 AM
Heard this idiotic little $hite on The Last Word earlier on screaming about Muslim fundamentalism, Eichmann, Pinochet and loads of other crap. Apparently he's a "journalist" with the Independant "newspaper". Seriously, if he's the best the right can do I almost feel sorry for them.

Is he the one who does the I Spy column?

klein4
11/11/2005, 10:03 AM
wrote a book about shane magowan called (i think) The Last of The Celtic Soul Rebels.....nice title....

Macy
11/11/2005, 10:17 AM
Only what I heard last night, didn't come across very well, although I think the doris that came on afterwards summed them up - like 2 bald men fighting over who has most hair. Both as extreme as the other.

hamish
11/11/2005, 10:32 AM

Obnoxious, self promoting, full-of-his-own-****, little kunt.

WeAreRovers
11/11/2005, 12:20 PM
Obnoxious, self promoting, full-of-his-own-****, little kunt.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. He's an obnoxious, self-promoting, full-of-his-own-****, FAT kunt.

KOH

hamish
11/11/2005, 3:47 PM
Wrong, wrong, wrong. He's an obnoxious, self-promoting, full-of-his-own-****, FAT kunt.

KOH

:D

Well, I didn't want to lose the high moral ground by commentating on his obese, lardy, wobbly, yukky, sweaty, oily appearance.:D