PDA

View Full Version : Kilkenny Info

sligoman
09/11/2005, 5:50 PM
Hey guys,

Got any good sites on Kilkenny?:confused: ie. places to stay etc.

Thanks in advance.;)

finlma
10/11/2005, 7:58 AM
There are plenty of B&Bs around Kilkenny - a few of them are on the College Road or Callan Road which is on the way out to Buckley.
Other than that check out the hotels, I presume most of them have websites:
Hotel Kilkenny
Springhill Hotel
Newpark Hotel
RiverCourt Hotel
ClubHouse Hotel
Kilkenny Ormonde Hotel
Hibernian Hotel
Metropole Hotel
Kilford Arms Hotel
There's a new one but I don't know its name. I think its called Kilkenny Inn or something. Its in town and pretty cheap I think.

Rory H
10/11/2005, 9:31 AM
if you could tell us the nearest one to buckley it would be great

finlma
10/11/2005, 9:52 AM
if you could tell us the nearest one to buckley it would be great

Buckley is a pain to get to - its not really walking distance from the city. You'll need to get a taxi or if you have a car you're sorted. The closest hotel is Hotel Kilkenny but you're better off staying in the city cause you're not going to walk to Buckley no matter where you stay.

Rory H
10/11/2005, 11:58 AM
thanks for the info

Schumi
10/11/2005, 2:20 PM
You'll need to get a taxi or if you have a car you're sorted. Providing you can find the ground that is!

finlma
10/11/2005, 2:35 PM
Providing you can find the ground that is!

It sure is hard to find if you don't know it. But well worth it when you get there - one of the best grounds in the first division and better than some in the Premier

Schumi
10/11/2005, 3:32 PM
You should get your stewards to lighten up a bit though. Asking away fans not to make too much noise is a bit silly!

A face
10/11/2005, 7:44 PM
You should get your stewards to lighten up a bit though. Asking away fans not to make too much noise is a bit silly!

Actually when i heard that i couldn't believe it to be honest !!!