PDA

View Full Version : Extra security?

KR's Post
08/11/2005, 1:14 PM
Will there be precautions taken this week, with the visit of Bohs to the Carlisle. Don't want another incident like what occured the last time!!!!! Do we now Bohs Fans?:mad:

KK77
08/11/2005, 1:35 PM
Remember that game well they were fairly excited when they scored both goals did any of their fans attack people at this game????

Schumi
08/11/2005, 1:39 PM
I'd say your usual stewards will do as good a job as ever. :D

KR's Post
08/11/2005, 2:12 PM
Remember that game well they were fairly excited when they scored both goals did any of their fans attack people at this game????

They were! A bit to over excited me thinks. They were grappling the stewards and talking to a few of them after the game, there was a punch or 2 thrown by Bohs fans. Sure a lady steward was hauled to the ground.... Just not on, but hopefully they'll have learned there lesson!

The Wanderer
08/11/2005, 2:43 PM
The ladt steward was pushed to the ground, but the fans were all excited bout scoring the 2 goals, ther was no malice in it..

Roo69
08/11/2005, 2:55 PM
No Malice in throwing coins onto the pitch ? or one of there fans running the breath of the pitch to geer our fans in the shed ? hmm......

superfrank
08/11/2005, 3:11 PM
I missed that game but I've heard...

It could happen again. Some Bohs fans ran onto the Richmond pitch when they played Pats awhile ago and that was after they were fined.

KK77
08/11/2005, 3:15 PM
No Malice in throwing coins onto the pitch ? or one of there fans running the breath of the pitch to geer our fans in the shed ? hmm......

Was standing by the dug outs and can't remember seeing one of their fans running down to the shed though i assume by coins being thrown you actually saw this happen? I know Bohs got fined and rightly so but that's the first time i heard anything about a fan running down to the shed ok i stand to be corrected on the coins but the fan running down?

KK77
08/11/2005, 3:21 PM

And before you say it i am not getting at you just asking a question/s.

Roo69
08/11/2005, 3:24 PM
Well both defo happened, and thats a FACT. I stand in the same spot week in week out which is about 5 yards away from the cornor flag at the bowling alley end, When the Bohs fans invaded the pitch one of there fans ran accross the pitch not far off in line with me to goad anyone with anything to Bray, he then ran back over to the rest of the Bohs fans. It would have been easy to miss with all the other gimps on the pitch causing havoc. What really really annoyed me about that was whena few of the Bohs players joined in with the fans on the pitch !

I did'nt see the coins being thrown but one of our players i was talking to after the match said he was nearly hit a few times (the same player said the same thing when we beat St. Pats 1-0 at the Carlisle), and i have no reason not to believe him what so ever, he would be considered a senior player at the club at this stage.

KR's Post
08/11/2005, 3:30 PM
Well both defo happened, and thats a FACT. I stand in the same spot week in week out which is about 5 yards away from the cornor flag at the bowling alley end, When the Bohs fans invaded the pitch one of there fans ran accross the pitch not far off in line with me to goad anyone with anything to Bray, he then ran back over to the rest of the Bohs fans. It would have been easy to miss with all the other gimps on the pitch causing havoc. What really really annoyed me about that was whena few of the Bohs players joined in with the fans on the pitch !

I did'nt see the coins being thrown but one of our players i was talking to after the match said he was nearly hit a few times (the same player said the same thing when we beat St. Pats 1-0 at the Carlisle), and i have no reason not to believe him what so ever, he would be considered a senior player at the club at this stage.

Both happened! I heard this aswell... And that fan did come over, he even stopped on the way back over and in front of Longer i think, waved his hand in the gesture of ******. P-ricks!

KK77
08/11/2005, 3:43 PM

Ok fair enough i don't doubt you i suppose your right can't see everything with them all on the pitch!

mchurl
10/11/2005, 12:25 PM
i was at the game and it was defo one of the most hostile and dangerous atmospheres i've been present in in a long time