PDA

View Full Version : Babyshambles Album

anto1208
07/11/2005, 4:25 PM
i was lucky enough to get my grubby little hands on a finished copy of there album due out on the 17th of nov ,

if you dont like pete doherthy you wont be happy, its brilliant very different from the libs but definetly shows off his real talents yet again ,they have got the levels right so you can hear the guitar drums etc not just his voice , plus his singing is a lot better now he is clean !! the best ive heard from the shambles so far .

once released expect a bucket load more pete in the papers promoting it !.

also next single albion is top class no one no matter how much you hate him can say its a bad song .

Anto McC
08/11/2005, 12:09 AM
I like him and i think its a bed song,the whole album is sh*t,im very dissapointed tbh

anto1208
08/11/2005, 8:17 AM
I like him and i think its a bed song,the whole album is sh*t,im very dissapointed tbh

i suppose every one is entittled to there own opinion no matter how wrong they are ...

how can you be dissapointed they have been touring the songs for over a year its not like you didnt know what songs were going to be on the album ,
plus its recorded properly his voice sounds good the drums and guitar playing are of a much higher standard than any of the previously released versions .

i still prefer "the free wheeling pete doherthey" or "the betnal green demo's" but that because they are acoustic and i prefer acoustic at the momment .