PDA

View Full Version : What if we didnt win?

shedhead
07/11/2005, 2:34 PM
Imagine the embarressment if we threw away the title, i know are prob going to get a a couple of point but what if. Could we ever show our face on foot.ie again? BY the way think Cobh are going to drop points against Dundalk.

Rory H
07/11/2005, 2:46 PM
it would have to be a suicide pact

it would be horrible..it really would!i dont think cobh will win thursday anyway,,we'll be grand

athlone wont attack against us saturday either...

garykelly
07/11/2005, 2:52 PM
it would have to be a suicide pact

it would be horrible..it really would!i dont think cobh will win thursday anyway,,we'll be grand

athlone wont attack against us saturday either...

athlone will be out to try and beat us. Mister gill doesnt really like us all that much. so i'd say they'll try and attack, which i hope they do cos we'll beat them that way. a point is all we need so let them shut up shop if they want. we dont need to score. just knock it about and enjoy the occassion.

we wont lose the league. no chance at all.

Rory H
07/11/2005, 2:54 PM
athlone will be out to try and beat us. Mister gill doesnt really like us all that much. so i'd say they'll try and attack.

we wont lose the league. no chance at all.

they have nothing to play for,they will have no fans and will have no expectations..thats the way i see it..

feo123
07/11/2005, 4:29 PM
I'd like Sean to play some of the 2nd string on saturday ONLY IF ITS DEFINITELY OVER THOUGH....the likes of Carr, Brown, Curran, Feeney, McCann, Banana, Alvarez

The Stars
07/11/2005, 5:36 PM
McCann isnt second string anymore....but i know what you mean.He will probably play the second string team against Kilkenny because he will want the full team to be on show to pick up the title and I thoubt the fisrt team will want to sit this one out.

feo123
07/11/2005, 9:22 PM
Yeah McCann isnt second string i suppose but as he hasnt played loads of games, he should play in the last 2