PDA

View Full Version : City Fans for the Cup Final

A face
06/11/2005, 9:37 PM
Lansdowne Road Layout (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/thecorner/LansdowneDrog2.gif)

Where should the City singing fans go ??

East Stand Lower is terrace and the North stand is terrace

City fans need to be in a terrace so its either one or the other !!

East or North ??

If you dont sing then it doesn't concern you, and you should avoid these stands.

i.e. Dont go where singing fans are if you dont sing.

*Can this be made into a poll ?*

ollie
07/11/2005, 9:03 AM
i would say east for a better view.will look better on television also.get the non vocal crowd into the west lower.
what do others think?

citytrueandtrue
07/11/2005, 10:19 AM
I Heard The Cup Final Tickets Are Going On Sale Tonight Is That True

Rebal Boy
07/11/2005, 11:10 AM
I heard on 96FM news a few days ago that they were ment to be going on sale today. I heard nothing since.

GavinZac
07/11/2005, 11:20 AM
what?! :eek:

rayfinkle
07/11/2005, 12:08 PM
Rang the club earlier and was told that they're hopefull of getting them in the next day or two............but we all know what the fai are like!!!

pete
07/11/2005, 3:03 PM
The OSC, 451 & Commandos need to coordinate with the club to get designated "singers corner".

GavinZac
07/11/2005, 3:20 PM
The OSC, 451 & Commandos need to coordinate with the club to get designated "singers corner".

definately. and have it at the opposite end to the family enclosure crowd. might encourage those between to sorta clap a bit.

Fair_play_boy
13/11/2005, 11:30 PM
I have no idea of the layout of Lansdowne Road. Which side of the ground should we be at to make the crowd look biggest on TV?

A face
14/11/2005, 12:09 AM
I have no idea of the layout of Lansdowne Road. Which side of the ground should we be at to make the crowd look biggest on TV?

The East Stand is the side where most of the camera work will see. That is the singing section.

Barr the top tiers of the ground, i'd say it'll look fairly full (if we win the league it should be packed)

crc
14/11/2005, 9:27 AM
The cameras look out onto the East Stand, so that's where you should go. The cameras rarely get shots of the North Terrace (during the match), but sometimes catch a glimpse of the South Terrace.

I presume tickets shouldn't be as scarce as this Friday's match.:confused: Who knows, I may even go up to Dublin with ye's lads.:)

A face
14/11/2005, 10:57 AM
I presume tickets shouldn't be as scarce as this Friday's match.:confused: Who knows, I may even go up to Dublin with ye's lads.:)

They are selling fast alright but you'll get one alright !! :)
The more, the merrier !!

Grasshopper 99
14/11/2005, 11:55 AM
Lansdowne Road Layout (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/thecorner/LansdowneDrog2.gif)

Where should the City singing fans go ??

East Stand Lower is terrace and the North stand is terrace

City fans need to be in a terrace so its either one or the other !!

East or North ??

If you dont sing then it doesn't concern you, and you should avoid these stands.

i.e. Dont go where singing fans are if you dont sing.

*Can this be made into a poll ?*

I say you should all try and get into the west stand far better sound comes from there,

A face
14/11/2005, 3:47 PM
I say you should all try and get into the west stand far better sound comes from there,

Way too late for that now !!

Risteard
14/11/2005, 11:55 PM
The cameras look out onto the East Stand, so that's where you should go. The cameras rarely get shots of the North Terrace (during the match), but sometimes catch a glimpse of the South Terrace.
So would most Derry fans support the Republic?