PDA

View Full Version : Kilkenny City Items

Bono_Keane
05/11/2005, 11:14 PM
Can anybody help me with Kilkenny City items? I am mainly interested in scarves, match programmes, pennant and badge.
I could exchange for another similar items from Spain or buy it.
If you can help me, please email me to: bono_keane@yahoo.es
Thank you very much
Regards from Spain
Miguel

Conor H
05/11/2005, 11:43 PM
Why are you looking for items off every club?:confused:

Bono_Keane
06/11/2005, 9:08 AM
Hi Conor;
I am looking for items of every eircom League clubs because i collect it. I am mainly interested in scarves and actually i have scarves of Athlone, Mons, Lims, Pats, Kildare, Harps and of course, Galway United, which i have 2 different ones !
Also i have a lot of old match programmes of some clubs, but specially I have of Galway United because it´s my fav team in Ireland. I know it sounds rare a Spaniard supporting Eircom League but it´s a long story which became in 1993 when Ireland and spain played in the same group qualifyers to USA 94.
But i really started supporting the Eircom League in 2000 when Internet era, and I "choose" Galway United as my fav team because it had the best web site at that time and i was shocked when i saw that its webmaster was... Italian !! So that is my little story...even i am "little" known between Galway supporters, in fact i wrote an article about how i became a GUFC supporter in the United magazine "The Tribel Bible" 2 years ago...and i have a GUFC website in Spanish ! But it´s only a hobby...
It´s that all Conor, if you are interested in something to change or sell me, or just talk with me about soccer in general, don´t hesiate to contact with me...
Regards
Miguel