PDA

View Full Version : Bray Vs Derry

Roo69
04/11/2005, 8:36 AM
Central defender Brian McGovern, who injured his hamstring in the defeat at Tolka Park on Monday night, is a big doubt for Bray's clash with Derry City on Friday.

He will have a fitness test just before Pat Devlin announces his starting line-up.

One player Devlin will have to plan without is Stephen Gifford, who was sent off in injury time at the end of the firat half on Monday night and now serves a suspension.

The good news for Bray is that Philip Keogh, who went off at half time with a face injury against Shelbourne, is expected to be fit to take his place in the starting line-up.

Bray welcome back into the squad David Tyrrell, who missed out on Monday night.

From Bray Wanderers.ie (http://www.braywanderers.ie/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=444&Itemid=1)

Very tough game tonight but this is were the jitters set in for teams going for the title as we seen up in Derry and down in Cork, anything is possible i suppose. We really should be trying a few of the 21's players in these matches to give them experience, same goes for Hannigan in nets, he deserves his chance at this stage.

BrayZil
04/11/2005, 9:01 AM
It's going to be a really tough game tonight and I really hope we can get something out of the game. I would love to see Hannigan get at least one game in the first team before the end of the season. He deserves it. I'd start with the following team for tonight:

Hannigan

Pip, Roche, McGovern (if fit), W Tyrell

Tresson, Caffo, Foxy, D Tyrell

Tarzan, Murphy