PDA

View Full Version : peoplesrepublicofcork.com

Éanna
06/05/2002, 12:48 PM
Have an update on Mr. Oliver "Judas" Cahill- according to their breaking news section he was "seen hanging out with Joe Duffy and Old Mr. Brennan in Stephen's green" Surely this is the greatest act of betrayal known to man! :D

Troy.McClure
06/05/2002, 3:02 PM
Originally posted by Éanna
"seen hanging out with Joe Duffy
Well he's better than Prendivlle I suppose. (God, how slow am I to forgive???):o

Éanna
07/05/2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Troy.McClure
Well he's better than Prendivlle I suppose.
Jesus christ troy- isn't everyone! (apart from charlie wolf maybe)

Troy.McClure
07/05/2002, 2:57 PM

Jesus christ troy- isn't everyone!

Even Gunther? ;)

Colm
07/05/2002, 3:17 PM

Jesus christ troy- isn't everyone! (apart from charlie wolf maybe) Whats wrong with Charlie Wolf, I think he is miles better than Prendeville. Prendeville is just so smug and boring, I cant stand the guy.

Troy.McClure
08/05/2002, 10:07 AM
I wonder could we set up a pole: Who is nicer? Gunther, Prendivlle or Charlie Wolf? :D
Maybe we could put in other people like the Kray Bros & Hitler just to give Prendivlle some competition? :p

Éanna
08/05/2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by COLM
Prendeville is just so smug and boring
And charlie isn't?! They're both arrogant pr!cks in my book, but at least PrenDEVIL is a corkman and not a bleedin yank.

Pablo
08/05/2002, 1:16 PM
Have an update on Mr. Oliver "Judas" Cahill- according to their breaking news section he was "seen hanging out with Joe Duffy and Old Mr. Brennan in Stephen's green" Surely this is the greatest act of betrayal known to man! :D

class :)

Colm
08/05/2002, 2:04 PM

And charlie isn't?! They're both arrogant pr!cks in my book, but at least PrenDEVIL is a corkman and not a bleedin yank. Yeah, they are both very arrogant but at least Charlie is funny and entertaining unlike boring Prendeville.
Im sure they would both do a better job managing city than Gunther!:D