PDA

View Full Version : Roy Keane Interview axed

The Stars
02/11/2005, 6:02 PM
saw this yesterday and today keane is reportedly on the verge of quiting United.Does anyone know what he said?read on Aertel that he said Rio is on 120,000 and that he doesnt deserve it after the Middlesborough performance.

sligoman
02/11/2005, 6:25 PM
Here. (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=30874)

anto eile
02/11/2005, 7:11 PM
the cork knacker is right. i dont see anything wrong with what he said. the fact that its true is what has people at mank u all bothered.

ccfcman
04/11/2005, 11:41 AM
saw this yesterday and today keane is reportedly on the verge of quiting United.Does anyone know what he said?read on Aertel that he said Rio is on 120,000 and that he doesnt deserve it after the Middlesborough performance.

Could you genuinely say any footballer is worth that much money, and I mean anyone :/

Nurses and doctors do a far more meanigful job than they.

Meh!

CollegeTillIDie
06/11/2005, 8:33 AM
Could you genuinely say any footballer is worth that much money, and I mean anyone :/

Nurses and doctors do a far more meanigful job than they.

Meh!

I agree wholeheartedly... the only problem is , you don't get 70,000 people in to pay to see nurses and surgeons do their stuff, not to mention the advertising which is not present in operating theatres nor is the wall to wall TV coverage. While I agree with what you say that Nurses and doctors perform a more valuable function ( well certainly than the Man U first team) unfortunately this is the world we live in.
One interesting aspect about this is that Roy Keane's comments and ManUre's pathetic performances from it's overpaid satellites... they have no stars at present..(well maybe petulant ugly boy).... is a good case for performance related pay for football players... Think about it.
If Rio Ferdinand was fined a weeks wages for every sh1t performance this season.... all of us would be better off than him at the moment!:D