PDA

View Full Version : Bus to Longford

pineapple stu
02/11/2005, 5:35 PM
Due to popular demand (!), the Supporters' Club will be running a bus to the Longford Town game on Saturday, 12th November. Cost is E15, leaving the Montrose at 4:00-ish and arriving back atfer the game. One-way tickets for those who want to go on the drink in Longford afterwards are half-price. You can PM me or e-mail UCDAFC@Yahoo.ie if you're interested.

Poor Student
02/11/2005, 5:46 PM
Pineapple, get out that to everyone on the supporter's club mail list. When I was travelling home from the recent Bray away league game and was landed with some of the kids (remember when you got the DART before us because we were arsing around?) seemed very eager to go on a bus to Longford.

pineapple stu
02/11/2005, 5:52 PM
Yep, it'll go out - hopefully before this weekend. I was talking to a few of them at the Derry game and they said they were still keen to go. I'd hope to get 15 or so for this one.

Schumi
09/11/2005, 3:56 PM
The bus will leave from the Montrose hotel at 4:30 (after the Ireland-All Blacks game) and should be back in civilisation around midnight.

HarpoJoyce
11/11/2005, 6:52 PM
Roight, that's the Rugger sorted.

Now is there a plasma-screen on the bus with satillite to watch any of these games.
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/worldcup/index.html