PDA

View Full Version : Lap dancing clubs in Galway

KK77
02/11/2005, 2:43 PM
anyone know any for a stag????

sligoman
02/11/2005, 2:45 PM
anyone know any for a stag????:eek:, down with that sort of thing! Careful now;)

:D :p

Dublin12
02/11/2005, 2:46 PM
If they're the same price as in Dublin you could save yer money and get a ticket to Prague or Budapest for the same price as a night out over here.

paul_oshea
02/11/2005, 2:50 PM
ya there is one out in salthill used to be in liquid niteclub i think. its called angels suprisingly.

KK77
02/11/2005, 2:54 PM
ya there is one out in salthill used to be in liquid niteclub i think. its called angels suprisingly.

Cheers

galwaygirl
02/11/2005, 2:55 PM

And before it was Liquid Niteclub it was called "The Oasis" niteclub (used to be one of the best in Salthill, once upon a time), which it has now become again in the past 4 or 5 weeks.

Think there's a place back Dominick Street beside the Roisin Dubh but you'd have to get the galway lads on here to clarify this as i wouldnt be certain :rolleyes:

finlma
02/11/2005, 2:58 PM
There's one beside Roisin Dubh's on Dominic Street but I'm not sure of its name. I haven't been so I can't say what its like.

Roo69
02/11/2005, 3:09 PM
There's one about a 5 minute walk away from Shop Street over the bridge, we went on a stag during the summer, pricy enough thou, there was 1 bird in particular who was just unreal, was looking at the news there a few weeks back and Stringfellow is using her to be the face of his new place in town.

A face
02/11/2005, 3:55 PM

There is no lap dancing there but ... Kilkenny .... now thats the spot for a stag !!
Great stuff the last time i was there anyway !! :eek: :D

galwaygirl
02/11/2005, 3:57 PM
There's one about a 5 minute walk away from Shop Street over the bridge, we went on a stag during the summer, pricy enough thou, there was 1 bird in particular who was just unreal, was looking at the news there a few weeks back and Stringfellow is using her to be the face of his new place in town.

I'd say this is the same one we're on about Roo, it used to be Taylors Bar, i think it's named Paradise or something like that...:eek:

sligoman
02/11/2005, 3:58 PM
anyone know any for a stag????No, I dont know any lap dancing clubs for stags but I'm sure there's a few for actual people:D . Their usually strict on letting animals into these type of places, health and safety and all like:rolleyes: :p

RonnieB
02/11/2005, 4:02 PM
The one is salthill is oasis again, there is now one in Dominic Street where my beloved Taylors used to be. Imagine turning up to have a pint in a pub you enjoy only to find a crappy stripclub in its place!

Quality of strip joints in this country is crap anyway and horrendously overpriced.

Roo69
02/11/2005, 4:02 PM
they let 25 drunken lads in from bray didnt they when we were down there ! enough said.........

Conor H
02/11/2005, 4:35 PM
And before it was Liquid Niteclub it was called "The Oasis" niteclub (used to be one of the best in Salthill, once upon a time), which it has now become again in the past 4 or 5 weeks.

Think there's a place back Dominick Street beside the Roisin Dubh but you'd have to get the galway lads on here to clarify this as i wouldnt be certain :rolleyes:
I can't tell ya galwaygirl.....you know why(:o ) although i have seen big crowds outside it when im down salthill with the lads.

Gareth
02/11/2005, 8:01 PM
Angels in Salthill is dreadful. I was dragged along once and I not only was bored but the drink was crap!!:) I was very happy to return to Galway City and have a bit of fun there!!

Patrick Dunne
02/11/2005, 8:43 PM
Angels in Salthill is closed, as previous posters said is now returned to one if its former guises, Oasis Nightclub. Angels was a complete dive, its only advantage was a few late pints after the Warwick (nearby nightclub attended by GU heads before an unfortunate flowerpot incident) closed.

Les Paradis (was it in when it opened, for investigative purposes) is in better condition, Seems to be very quite, from the outside at any rate. Closes fairly early (2.00am).

PD.

paul_oshea
03/11/2005, 8:45 AM
strip clubs are boring in my opinion, i dont see the attraction. i mean you couldnt even get a horn, cos you know ye cant ride them anyhow.

Green Tribe
03/11/2005, 9:34 AM
strip clubs are boring in my opinion, i dont see the attraction. i mean you couldnt even get a horn, cos you know ye cant ride them anyhow.

There's Paul's obvious attempt at winning 'Post of the Month' :rolleyes: :D

Peadar
03/11/2005, 9:37 AM
i mean you couldnt even get a horn, cos you know ye cant ride them anyhow.

You're very young to be suffering from erectile disfunction, Paul. :D

Green Tribe
03/11/2005, 9:43 AM
You're very young to be suffering from erectile disfunction, Paul. :D

All those years in Rossie buggering the sheep....:rolleyes: :D

paul_oshea
03/11/2005, 10:24 AM
shouldnt that be dysfunction peadar?

Peadar
03/11/2005, 10:27 AM
shouldnt that be dysfunction peadar?

You tell me Paul, you're one suffering from it. :p

KK77
03/11/2005, 10:58 AM
they let 25 drunken lads in from bray didnt they when we were down there ! enough said.........

That's grand so as there's another 25 from Bray/Greystones heading down in a few weeks time!!!!!!