PDA

View Full Version : David Tyrrell

Roo69
02/11/2005, 2:02 PM
Were all agreed that Bray should try and sign him next season, but i heard from a friend who works with his cousin (ya gotta love the rumour mill :D ) that an english club have been looking at him, maybe thats who Coppell was looking at in the semis Vs Drogs.

His preformances have been nothing short of excellent for us since signing on loan from Shels, defo our young player of the season. I reckon he's not far off a call up to the Irish U21 set up as well.

superfrank
02/11/2005, 2:07 PM
Devo should everything to get him here on a permanent deal. Brilliant player. He's a great crosser and good at running with the ball.

One day one of those free kicks will fly into the net.

Dodge
02/11/2005, 2:09 PM
Heard he might be moving to Pats. worked with John McDonnell at Shels apparently

Roo69
02/11/2005, 2:13 PM
Don't mean this to sound bad or anything, but the way the 2 clubs have been going this season, i just could'nt see him picking Pats over Bray, but footballs a funny game.

BrayZil
02/11/2005, 2:17 PM
I would love to see Tyrell with Bray permantely but I dont think it will happen. IMO I think he'll go back to Shels.

superfrank
02/11/2005, 2:21 PM
Don't mean this to sound bad or anything, but the way the 2 clubs have been going this season, i just could'nt see him picking Pats over Bray, but footballs a funny game.
Maybe it'd free Robbie to make his return home....

KR's Post
02/11/2005, 5:33 PM
A piece about him in the Shels programme and the guy who wrote it is very confident that Tyrell will be there next season and he states he is one to look out for! David is very highly regarded out there. I just can't see him staying if he is given a decent run out there! Pity, but that's football!

Dodge
02/11/2005, 6:51 PM
yeah but you know footballers, if he'll get €100 a wekk mor eoff Pats, he'll sign for us (and vice vera obviously) He was goin to come on loan to us at start of season but league rules dictate only 2 per club and as we already had Rowe from shels, Johnny mac didn't want to close the door on a pssible mid season loan by taking this lad on. Like I said only a rumour about his move, migbht be nothing

Roo69
03/11/2005, 1:00 PM
yeah but you know footballers, if he'll get €100 a wekk mor eoff Pats, he'll sign for us (and vice vera obviously) He was goin to come on loan to us at start of season but league rules dictate only 2 per club and as we already had Rowe from shels, Johnny mac didn't want to close the door on a pssible mid season loan by taking this lad on. Like I said only a rumour about his move, migbht be nothing

Nah your right there, Pats could probably get him a better deal and it's only natural that he would take the better deal. P.S Get rid of buzzer, he is fcuking pants ! i thought he would do really well but has under preformed all season, can't see Shels keeping him on.

The Wanderer
03/11/2005, 1:35 PM
Hopefully Bray can offer Tyrell a good deal, he has been excellant for us this season, would love him to be here again next year

mchurl
10/11/2005, 1:29 PM
even if we offer him a good deal dunno if he will stay shels can offer him european football and the setanta cup but we have guaranteed first team football tough choice for the lad

The Wanderer
12/11/2005, 12:51 PM
What a game he had last night, 2 fantastic goals, pick them out!

Slash/ED
12/11/2005, 7:54 PM
He's coming back to Shels :)

Very good player, watch out for him and the even better James Chambers next season for us.

KK77
14/11/2005, 10:11 AM
What a game he had last night, 2 fantastic goals, pick them out!

Pure class they were if he scored them in the premiership could you imagine the way they'd be going on!!!!! The only downside to them was i just pictured Fenlon saying we'll have him back now.

Grasshopper 99
14/11/2005, 12:44 PM
love to see him stay, but ollie cahill seems to be losing it nowadays so i say he will be sitting on the bench for Shels next year.

The Wanderer
14/11/2005, 4:04 PM
Tyrell has been offered a new contract with Shels, would love him to stay at Bray

superfrank
14/11/2005, 4:32 PM
As soon as the second free went in I said to SDG we've no chance of keepin him and that's true. Unfortunately.

Grasshopper 99
15/11/2005, 7:07 PM
Well super frank, you never know whats going to happen next in irish football now-a-days, but i will be sad to see him go.

pete
16/11/2005, 11:27 AM
2 excellent free kicks even if was only against Bohs. Direct free kick taking is a rare skill in the eL.

Roo69
16/11/2005, 12:29 PM
2 excellent free kicks even if was only against Bohs. Direct free kick taking is a rare skill in the eL.

No Keeper would have got near either free kick, both absolutey perfect. He has the best left peg in the eL, again which is a rare thing in the eL. Defo a star for the future

pineapple stu
16/11/2005, 1:34 PM
Heard he might be moving to Pats. worked with John McDonnell at Shels apparently
You mean McDonnell will still be at Richmond next season?!

Grasshopper 99
17/11/2005, 6:21 PM
You mean McDonnell will still be at Richmond next season?!

Mcdonnell will be gone, Roddy C is on his way there now:rolleyes: , Tyrell on Shels bench next year.:( :(

geg124
18/11/2005, 10:41 AM
Ye he will sign i new deal and he will leave us :( :(

Slash/ED
18/11/2005, 12:34 PM
I'd imagine he'll get a fair amount of games next year. We'll probably get rid of people like Alan Moore and Richie Baker and he'll be an excellent squad player.