PDA

View Full Version : Player of the Year

Schumi
02/11/2005, 12:57 PM
As a welcome distraction from the attendance discussion. :D

superfrank
02/11/2005, 1:34 PM
I've watched UCD a few times this season, I'd say Stephen Hurley.

I haven't seen as many matches as the rest of yez though, so I won't vote. Just giving my opinion.

pineapple stu
02/11/2005, 8:11 PM
Quigley for me - been superb throughout. Dicker's been exceptional since his U-21 call-up, and I'd go with Podge for most improved player of the year. Although you didn't ask...

Big question though - will Tony Mac finally break his Supporters' Player of the Year duck?!

pete
02/11/2005, 8:31 PM
Looks like 3 or 4 votes will win it.

:D

ilovejam
03/11/2005, 12:31 PM
Has to be Kenna for me, he's been solid all season and with losing McNally he took on alot more responsibility feeding Shorthall into the team.

Hurley's set-piece deliveries have been top drawer and has impressed alot.

John83
03/11/2005, 5:31 PM
Quigley and Podge joint top? Argh! I should have voted for Dazza. When's the Supporter's Club one closed?
(http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=30915)

pineapple stu
03/11/2005, 6:04 PM
When's the Supporters' Club one closed?
When the next fanzine is being printed.

Schumi
03/11/2005, 6:14 PM
Quigley and Podge joint top? Argh! I should have voted for Dazza. When's the Supporter's Club one closed?
The Monday before the Rovers game I suppose.

Student Mullet
03/11/2005, 6:27 PM
Lads,
I just got this in a pm from Bald Student. We swapped votes. Is that OK?

Mullet,
I accidentally voted for Dicker instead of McWalter. Since you were going to vote for Dicker anyway will you swap votes with me?

Bald Student

P.S. Congrats on pulling that hot bird and her equally hot sister. You're quite the ladies man!

pineapple stu
03/11/2005, 6:31 PM
'Fraid not. Jayz, you give some people an inch and they take a mile. Schumi, can you ban this Mullet troublemaker from the UCD forum? Give Bald Student a warning as to his future conduct too. :)

Schumi
Is that OK?I should really ban both of you but I'll let it go this time.

Poor Student
Lads,
I just got this in a pm from Bald Student. We swapped votes. Is that OK?

But Mullet, unlike us, that Bald Student fella is a fair weather UCD fan (you heard me), he doesn't deserve a vote.

Student Mullet
03/11/2005, 8:22 PM
I should really ban both of you but I'll let it go this time.Once while carrying a yellow card David Beckham deliberately got booked so as to serve his suspension during a meaningless game.

I'm away to Donegal for the weekend.

Schumi, your personal hygiene leaves something to be desired.

CollegeTillIDie
04/11/2005, 6:50 AM
I voted for Podge, cause he scores goals

Colie
10/11/2005, 6:09 PM
Eh, Dicker is nopt only the most skillfull player around he also made it to Cyprus. What at UCD hero. Paddy Mc, good but no Dicker. Come on ladies, be reasonable.

Poor Student
10/11/2005, 6:15 PM
Eh, Dicker is nopt only the most skillfull player around he also made it to Cyprus. What at UCD hero. Paddy Mc, good but no Dicker. Come on ladies, be reasonable.

What about Tony Mac? For all Dicker's skill it doesn't influence the game half as much as big Tony. He gets goals and breaks down opposition attacks. Coming to Longford on Saturday Colie?

Hulsey
07/12/2005, 10:56 AM
I'd go with Quigley. Best young keeper in the league by a mile! Plus he's always in the Carlisle for u-21 matches:D !

Poor Student
07/12/2005, 11:45 PM
Did anyone notice Damo voted in this poll for McWalter?:p

Aberdonian Stu
08/12/2005, 11:37 AM
Tommy McNally accosted me walking through the Orts block when he saw the photo of me giving Quigley the award (he thought Dicker should have won). My only reaction was to ask "Are you old enough to be in college?"

pineapple stu
08/12/2005, 12:30 PM
Looks like 3 or 4 votes will win it.

:D
Wrong! :D

Tommy McNally accosted me walking through the Orts block when he saw the photo of me giving Quigley the award (he thought Dicker should have won). My only reaction was to ask "Are you old enough to be in college?"
He was old enough to be half-p!ssed at the Alumni Dinner back in March.