PDA

View Full Version : City need Striker?

ccfcman
01/11/2005, 11:14 AM
Its becoming more apparent to me that we badly need a new strike!

I'm struggling to remember the last time a forward scored from us!

George's penno is discounted as its not from open play!

I think we are lacking cover at the mo and behan isn't at the races, yes some may argue he has little sparks of excellence, but this thundering ****e far out wighs this.

Of course when Fenn and O'Flynn are fully fit there are no worries vut I think this is the one position we need to fill most!

Eamonn Zayed out of contract in Norway or so I'm told!

dublinwanderer
01/11/2005, 11:19 AM
sorry but eamon zayed who is currently on loan in norway from bray is contracted to bray until december 2007. he signed a new deal with bray before he went to norway. as far as i understand he wants to come back to college and finish his course in dit

aIr BaNd!
01/11/2005, 5:55 PM
Yes my major worry in the run in,is the lack of quality we have up front.O' donovan a good option up front as he played there yesterday.Hopfully Fenn will stay fit.Behan,no comment.My nerves are shattered,Waterford will be a scrap Friday night,Rover's fighting for existance,Shels's in great form and as for Derry.Great performance and guts against Boh's,we need that for the Waterford game.

Risteard
01/11/2005, 10:24 PM
Fenn and Roy will do for now.
George and Behan is adequate cover until Johnno returns. One striker OR right winger will be enough over the winter if all the squad stays imo.

ccfcman
02/11/2005, 10:13 AM
How can they be enough when they are'nt scoring :/

Risteard
02/11/2005, 5:15 PM
Well if we buy a right winger we can give Roy the chance to settle as a striker so we'd have Johnno, Fenn, Roy, Bruton, & Behan as proper prepared striking options and the addition of Georgie when in need.

razor
03/11/2005, 7:52 AM
Met Bruton in the gym the other night, has a foot injury got badly stamped on up at Harps and doesn't know how long it'll be.
Be nice to have him back for Friday night, he'd have a point to prove.

Peadar
03/11/2005, 8:49 AM
Stephen O'Flynn?

ccfcman
03/11/2005, 9:18 AM
I'm sure there's a jokes thread elsewhere :D

yan
03/11/2005, 3:14 PM
Met Bruton in the gym the other night, has a foot injury got badly stamped on up at Harps and doesn't know how long it'll be.
Be nice to have him back for Friday night, he'd have a point to prove.

razor in the gym? the title run in must be really getting to you :p :p