PDA

View Full Version : Dublin City v Limerick

Derek
29/10/2005, 9:05 PM
You would have to have been there to believe the refs discissions, an absolute joke. Cost us the game in the end, Limerick scored the equaliser in the six minute of four added mintues at the end. Noel (advanced hair, Ye, Ye) Mooney punched Dave McGill and Giller got a yellow even though the Lino called the ref over to tell him about it.

a Disgrace:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

sadloserkid
30/10/2005, 10:42 AM
I would like to add that Paul Shiels deserves more :rolleyes: than it's possible for one man to put in one post. Karma caught up with the petulant little whinger in the end though. :)

All three officials were desperate... not biased but just plain useless. There was a definite case of the Pedro Mendes/Roy Carrolls with your keeper in the second half before your goal too. All in all we went home happy enough (again, thank you Mr.Shiels and the Gods of Karmic Retribution) because I don't think we deserved to lose the game.

Kinda messes up both our seasons though... and I'd rather you lot go up than Ramblers. :)

nismo
30/10/2005, 1:58 PM
hope we go up..

Lim till i die
02/11/2005, 8:14 AM
You would have to have been there to believe the refs discissions, an absolute joke. Cost us the game in the end, Limerick scored the equaliser in the six minute of four added mintues at the end. Noel (advanced hair, Ye, Ye) Mooney punched Dave McGill and Giller got a yellow even though the Lino called the ref over to tell him about it.

a Disgrace:mad:

Talk about watching a game with rose tinted specs, I mean your centre half could have at least brought Robbie Kelleher for dinner a couple of times or bought him a bunch of flowers before trying to have a night of passion with him like he did Saturday night. ;) And as for Paul Shields, the petulant $hite who nearly made my year, what can I say except typical.

Lim till i die (or if your Paul Shields, fat, stab city, *******) ;) :)