PDA

View Full Version : Safety

KR's Post
29/10/2005, 9:58 AM
After last nights result against Sahmrock Rovers, we are surely to god, safe now. Just looking at the table last night and we're only 9 points behind Bohs who occupy 4th place. That is pretty impressive for a team who was supposed to be relegated this season according to alot of people. How we've proved all of you's wrong. I'm so chuffed. We can now go the rest of the season not worrying(supporters that is). Another 8 points from 12 is not out of our reach as all the teams we play from now till the end of the season are beatable. Even Shels! If we finish with 40 points, that will be very impressive after the big losses of Weso and Eamo! The future is looking bright me thinks. Maybe challenge for Europe next season if we buy in the right players!? Why not?

mchurl
29/10/2005, 1:47 PM
great to be safe and hopefully devo will bring in the right kind of players next season to push us on. Let's not get hopes up too much though, we aren't yet a fully established premier division side.

It takes a couple of seasons for that to happen

SeagullScene
29/10/2005, 10:17 PM
it's great to be safe..

great to see the crowd singing for Caffo....and Caffo was his namo!!!

The Wanderer
30/10/2005, 12:59 PM
Fair play to Caffo, he was loving the crowd!

Grasshopper 99
31/10/2005, 9:58 AM
safe now, lets concentrate on leeping ahead of longford.

KR's Post
31/10/2005, 2:20 PM
it's great to be safe..

great to see the crowd singing for Caffo....and Caffo was his namo!!!

It sounded good, didn't it! Ah we had to sing it. Thats a new favourite now! He will be a legend out here...

The Wanderer
01/11/2005, 3:02 PM
fair play to yous..

superfrank
01/11/2005, 3:28 PM
I said it before 5 points form Rovers, Bohs and Harps will definitley keep us up. That's 3 already. I honestly feel we will beat Harps on the last day, I just hope it's not a match we have to win to stay up.

Schumi
01/11/2005, 3:29 PM
I said it before 5 points form Rovers, Bohs and Harps will definitley keep us up. That's 3 already. I honestly feel we will beat Harps on the last day, I just hope it's not a match we have to win to stay up.
You could lose every match left and be safe. No chance whatsoever of Bray going down.

Bray Head
01/11/2005, 3:32 PM
It's probably impossible to be relegated even if we lose all of our remaining games. The sides below us have to play each other and can't all get maxium points. Rovers must play Pat's & Waterford. Harps play UCD as well.

BrayZil
01/11/2005, 3:36 PM
We actually cant get relegated, Harps can only get a max of 30 points and we have 33. I think we're safe. Even with 3 games to go it's very unlikely that we will end up even in the play off spot.

The Wanderer
02/11/2005, 12:51 PM
Hopefully we are safe, its beeen a good season for us and the lads should be proud, we need to concentrate on our defence for next season and a few new players