PDA

View Full Version : Time for change

jonboy
29/10/2005, 10:45 AM
right lads i'll be brief, i think its time bray cleared out the dead wood and brought in new faces at coaching level, pat has to go its as simple as that, letting zayed go was a huge mistake and for that alone he should throw in the towel, let gormley take them forward he's young and knows the game inside out

KR's Post
29/10/2005, 10:50 AM
right lads i'll be brief, i think its time bray cleared out the dead wood and brought in new faces at coaching level, pat has to go its as simple as that, letting zayed go was a huge mistake and for that alone he should throw in the towel, let gormley take them forward he's young and knows the game inside out

Are you the same lad who led us to believe that Franco would leave the club.........:rolleyes:

Superhoops
30/10/2005, 1:54 AM
What about John Finnegan who has done a good job with u-21's? Isnt it time he was stepped up?

The Wanderer
30/10/2005, 1:58 PM
Who would u clear out..

centre mid
30/10/2005, 4:20 PM
Who would u clear out..
Skippy

Try and get Darren Quigley from UCD

jonboy
31/10/2005, 1:52 PM
Are you the same lad who led us to believe that Franco would leave the club.........:rolleyes:

where is he now not even on the bench wonder why

KR's Post
31/10/2005, 3:18 PM
Has he left??? Idiot!

BrayZil
01/11/2005, 12:14 PM

He hasn’t been on the bench because he's been rubbish, simple as.

jonboy
01/11/2005, 12:41 PM
well he's gone now so you wont have to worry, he left last night, and i dont blame him the club is run by a bunch of amateurs sad really....

The Wanderer
01/11/2005, 4:00 PM
Who is gone!

superfrank
01/11/2005, 4:20 PM
well he's gone now so you wont have to worry, he left last night, and i dont blame him the club is run by a bunch of amateurs sad really....
I think he means Franco but sure jonboy you've said it before. I'll believe it when I see it.

jonboy
02/11/2005, 1:25 PM
that'll be friday so

Roo69
02/11/2005, 1:47 PM
Were we have struggeled all season is at the back, 51 goals conceded in 30 games is absolutey shocking, anyone with anything to do with Bray would have to agree. Anyone who has played in our defence, which includes the goalkeeper and back 4 or back 5 at times has had there part to play in this.

Injuries to ALL our defenders at some stage have not helped us what so ever - loosing Jody for the last 3 or so months, loaning weso out (even thou his form was poor by his standards at the time) new signings, playing players out of position, very poor preformances by players and low levels of concentration. All factors in why we have under-preformed at the back this season.

The only teams we beat this season are all the teams below us, we have not beaten any of the top 6, we have taken draws against them apart from Bohs who are the only team we have failed to take points off this season, we lead Derry twice up there, we lead Longford down there and at home, we took the lead against Bohs at home, away to Bohs we should have beaten them by about 5 or 6 but some how lost, we should have beaten Drogs at home at the start of the season, took the lead against Rovers at home and were comfortable until we imploded, were 2-1 up against UCD and should have won but yet again pressed self destruct at the back. Out of these 8 games there was there was 24 points on offer, we should have taken at least 12 or 15. This would have put us up to 4th in the table with 45 or 48 points, it might sound unrealistic but as i said if we could have got our defending sorted out it would have happened.

The Wanderer
02/11/2005, 1:47 PM
I dont think Franco is gone!

superfrank
02/11/2005, 2:00 PM
that'll be friday so
How would you know??

KR's Post
02/11/2005, 5:36 PM
Jonboy, f-uck off and stop stirring s-hit up. If you can't back it up with fact, then don't post it.. Eejit!