PDA

View Full Version : Preview: Shamrock Rovers Vs Bray Wanderers

Roo69
28/10/2005, 11:04 AM
From rte.ie

Keith Doyle is suspended again for Rovers who remain without Jason McGuinness.

"What we've done up to know, even our purple patch, is irrelevant," said Rovers' boss Roddy Collins. "Nothing matters apart from these last five games and that's all we can think about".

Bray skipper Jody Lynch misses his tenth successive match due to an ankle injury.

Paul Caffrey, cup-tied for last Sunday's cup semi-final defeat at Drogheda, comes back into the squad while Wayne Byrne and Willie Tyrrell are promoted from the under-21s.

BrayZil
28/10/2005, 11:33 AM
Its important we get something out of tonights game. I would start with:

Hannigan

Giffy, Roche, McGovern, Pip

Tresson, Caffo, Fox, Tyrell

Tarzan, Murphy

Roo69
28/10/2005, 11:44 AM
Its important we get something out of tonights game. I would start with:

Hannigan

Giffy, Roche, McGovern, Pip

Tresson, Caffo, Fox, Tyrell

Tarzan, Murphy

I'd go with the very same team myself, Caffo in ahead of the Collie, not in the squad what so ever for tonights match ! Skippy is also doubtful tonight, carrying an elbow injury.

BrayZil
28/10/2005, 12:41 PM
I'd go with the very same team myself, Caffo in ahead of the Collie, not in the squad what so ever for tonights match ! Skippy is also doubtful tonight, carrying an elbow injury.

I'd love to see Hannigan start and be given his chance in the 1st team.

Grasshopper 99
28/10/2005, 2:04 PM
It would be great for Pat, aswell as us cause we dont know what he is like for the senoir team as he has not been given a chance.

Bray Head
28/10/2005, 2:34 PM
There is no way devo will play Hannigan ahead of Skippy until we are safe from relegation.

superfrank
28/10/2005, 3:37 PM
Can't go tonight. Too poor. And I'll probably miss the Shels game too cos I've an interview at the crack of dawn on Tuesday. So make sure your louder tonight lads.

Anyway, I think we have a decent chance tonight. Me and SDG were talking about this earlier on. If Daz plays the same as he did on Sunday there'll be no stopping us.

My team: Skippy, Giffy, McGovern, Roche, Pip, Koby, Daz, Foxy, Tyrell, Murphy, Tarzan.