PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Logout

pete
27/10/2005, 12:10 PM
Is this a new feature?

How can i configure the auto logout as it seems really short & is getting annoying - i am sometimes automatically logged out so when i try to post test i then discover i am logged out & lose the text :(

John83
27/10/2005, 12:23 PM
Is this a new feature?

How can i configure the auto logout as it seems really short & is getting annoying - i am sometimes automatically logged out so when i try to post test i then discover i am logged out & lose the text :(
Usually a browser problem. Check your security settings. Ditto with your firewall if you have one.

dahamsta
27/10/2005, 12:47 PM
vBulletin doesn't automatically log you out pete, I'd suggest clearing your cookies manually and logging in again.

Anto McC
27/10/2005, 11:03 PM
same thing is happening me but unfortunetly with my being thick i have no clue what either of you said,so is there anyway you can explain to me with very limited computer knowledge,how to stop it happening

A face
27/10/2005, 11:21 PM
same thing is happening me but unfortunetly with my being thick i have no clue what either of you said,so is there anyway you can explain to me with very limited computer knowledge,how to stop it happening

Are you using Windows ... what version ??

dahamsta
27/10/2005, 11:37 PM
And what browser?