PDA

View Full Version : Cute Klux Klan

Pages : [1] 2

Roo69
26/10/2005, 8:29 AM
WITH their angelic smiles, blue eyes and straight blonde hair, Prussian Blue look like any other teenybop girl band.

But sweet-looking Lamb and Lynx Gaede don’t sing about young love and heartache.

The 13-year-old twins’ lyrics are filled with racial hatred and preach white supremacist views.

The girls, now America’s most controversial pop act, have been performing their sickening hits since they were aged just nine.

Walking on to the stage, which usually has a giant swastika as a backdrop, guitarist Lamb and violinist Lynx often give Nazi Sieg Heil salutes to the crowd.

Then they belt out lyrics such as: “A holy creed of racial purpose/A mighty race to defend/And when we fly our holy flag/Their oppressive reign shall end.”

After first appearing at Holocaust denial events, such as Folk The System which are sponsored by neo-Nazi groups, they signed a contract with white supremacist label Resistance Records. Other bands signed to the label include the Angry Aryans.

Their first album, which describes a world “where freedom exists for only those with darker skin,” featured songs Road To Valhalla and Aryan Man Awake.

To date their biggest hits include Sacrifice, a tribute to Adolf Hitler’s number three Rudolf Hess.

It describes him as, “a man of peace” who “wouldn’t cease to give his loyalty to our cause.”

Their song Victory Day predicts a great war, calling it: “A bloody and holy day” which will end the tough times “the white man is suffering from.”

With their cute All-American looks the girls from the farming town of Bakersfield, California, are, worryingly, gaining a reasonable following across the States.

One reviewer said recently: “Despite the racist — though often subtle — content, their music isn’t half bad.”

Civil rights’ campaigners are appalled and believe the girls have been brainwashed by their parents.

The twins’ mother April, 38, took them out of mainstream schools and educated them at home. Using text books from the Fifties and her own opinions, she has taught them her own version of current affairs and history.

A former member of the National Alliance, whose website calls white people that have adopted non-white children “abysmally stupid,” she defends her children.

She said: “They need to have the background to understand why certain things are happening. I’m going to give them my opinion, just like any parent would. We are proud of being white, we want to keep being white.”

She added: “The girls simply want to perform songs about the Vikings and German history.”

Her daughter Lynx told America’s ABC News: “We want to stay white. We don’t want to be, you know, a big muddle. We want to preserve our race.”

When asked by a US magazine what the most important social issue facing America was, Lynx said: “Not having enough white babies born to replace ourselves and generally not having good quality white people being born.”

The twins’ father also has a love of the swastika that borders on an obsession.

Although he no longer lives with April, it is known he wears the sick symbol on his belt buckle and has them plastered on the side of his pick-up. He even brands his cattle with it.

Sadly, the girls have taken a leaf out of their parents book and already spew out their hate-filled views.

Recently they came under fire after demanding that the money they donated to the Hurricane Katrina victims went to whites only.

They were also blasted for modelling T-shirts for an Aryan clothing company with smiley Hitler faces on them.

Prussian Blue have their own website and while it appears innocent enough, it does have links to other far more sinister websites for white supremacy, neo-Nazi and other race hate groups.

One of them, **********, is crammed with vile hate-filled postings from neo-Nazis across the globe, including those from members of the BNP in this country.

Ted Shaw, president of the National Association for the Advancement of Coloured People’s Legal Defence Fund, said: “It breaks my heart to see those girls spewing out that kind of garbage.

“But they’re only repeating the beliefs they have been taught by their parents.”

The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005490567,00.html)

The Good Son
26/10/2005, 8:43 AM
I'm sure I remember a feature on them on a Louis Theroux (I think) show a few years ago, seriously scary mother, and no doubt the children are turning out the exact same.

drinkfeckarse
26/10/2005, 8:46 AM
I'm sure I remember a feature on them on a Louis Theroux (I think) show a few years ago, seriously scary mother, and no doubt the children are turning out the exact same.

I remember that too, very sad to see kids brainwashed like that.

Poor Student
26/10/2005, 10:37 AM
Wow............that's shocking. I came across that ********** site before that they mention. It's some huge white power site and their forum had a reasonably vibrant Irish subforum.:eek:

the 12 th man
26/10/2005, 10:43 AM
A cliche I know but I wonder if the Twins were in an accident and they needed a lifesaving operation and the Doc happened to be coloured (as they often are) would they/their Mother object to it ?.

Twisted minds...

Gareth
26/10/2005, 10:47 AM
You will always have fools. And there will always be fools that will follow them fools. Read Them by Jon Ronson and his visit to the Klu Klux Klan. Likewise Thereoux's show!!

finlma
26/10/2005, 10:52 AM
Read Them by Jon Ronson and his visit to the Klu Klux Klan. Likewise Thereoux's show!!

Them: Adventures With Extremists by Ronson is a good read. Interesting story with the Klan. I loved Theroux's visit there too when they kept staring at his nose.

ThatGuy
26/10/2005, 11:55 AM
I my opinion it is good having people like that in the limelight as it shows just how ridiculous the people with those beliefs are. It makes them look like the joke that they are.

paul_oshea
26/10/2005, 12:04 PM
Wow............that's shocking. I came across that ********** site before that they mention. It's some huge white power site and their forum had a reasonably vibrant Irish subforum.

you will find loads of nwo and nwobm people around ireland, there were rumours that a certain faction of these were going to deface and try to ruin the statue of phill lynott. they had a website with a forum off it which certain members were hinting at doing the above.

go to metalireland.com and you will meet many fascists/racists.

dcfcsteve
26/10/2005, 12:31 PM

Yeah - that was them. Very good show by Louis. Didn't he reveal at the end that he was Jewish, and the head supremacist guy was gutted/really fecked off ?

dcfcsteve
26/10/2005, 12:32 PM
A cliche I know but I wonder if the Twins were in an accident and they needed a lifesaving operation and the Doc happened to be coloured (as they often are) would they/their Mother object to it ?.

Twisted minds...

12th man - what the feck is 'coloured' ?? Has Ireland not caught-up with the 21st Century - do people really still use that outdated term ? :eek: :confused:

paul_oshea
26/10/2005, 12:36 PM
its not actually racist though steve and it is an acceptable term.

noby
26/10/2005, 12:37 PM
excuse my ignorance, or lack of, but what's nwobm?

RonnieB
26/10/2005, 12:42 PM

Didnt think of metalireland as much of a racist hangout?

RonnieB
26/10/2005, 12:44 PM
excuse my ignorance, or lack of, but what's nwobm?

I assume he meant NWOBHM which was the New Wave of British Heavy Metal which was the acronymn to describe all the british metal groups in the late 70/early 80 making it to america, the lieks of BLACK SABBATH, MOTORHEAD, SAXON ET AL.

Not very racist mind you :)

Unless it has an alternate meaning like New Wave of Bloody Hitler Moms.

dcfcsteve
26/10/2005, 12:47 PM
I my opinion it is good having people like that in the limelight as it shows just how ridiculous the people with those beliefs are. It makes them look like the joke that they are.

I'm not so sure Thatguy.

People who find this sort of think disturbing when it is exposed are the sort of people who would generally be opposed to it anyway. People with rascist views will to varying degrees think it's a good or at least benign thing. It could even fuel their imagination - "Why don't we have something like that over here...?"

Meanwhile, there's a great many people in the middle area of the spectrum of views on race - many of them young and still forming their opinions on the world - who could drift towards the rascist viewpoint if it is presented in a motivating way to them e.g. 'our history, our heritage, in fact - the entire fibre of our country is at risk if we don't stop so many people coming in and taking our jobs, our houses, our benefits, our women etc etc etc'. It's very easy to explain rascism in a way that seems perfectly sensible - particularly to those on the fringes of society looking for someone to blame for their lot in life.

All organisations thrive with the oxygen of publicity. If you give rascists a platform, their views will horrify a great many people. But they will also attract a number as well - who otherwise may not have drifted towards such extremist views. There have been clear correlations in England between wards where the BNP has won Council seats (mostly Yorkshire/Lancashire) and growth in the incidents of racial attack/abuse in those immediate areas. Extremists don't care if the majority are turned-off by their message - they just want it broadcast to as many people as possible, as they know it will be attractive to some. By denyiong them that oxygen of publicity, you make it incredibly difficult for them to get their message across. If you don't hear a message, it won't influence you.

The Good Son
26/10/2005, 1:18 PM
Yeah - that was them. Very good show by Louis. Didn't he reveal at the end that he was Jewish, and the head supremacist guy was gutted/really fecked off ?
Going completely off topic here but, I remember a class moment on another Louis Theroux show, I think it was an earlier series. He was with a complete redneck, good ole boy NRA member, this guy a complete homophobe. It turns out that the same guy was a big fan of "Are You Being Served?". So Louis then informs him that Mr Humphreys was gay, the look on his face was priceless and he was left speechless. Then Louis keeps at him to say "are you free?" in a Mr. Humphreys voice, which he eventually does.

Metrostars
26/10/2005, 1:34 PM
Yeah, I saw a story about these cuties last week on Primetime on ABC, I found it quite shocking. They happily proclaim themselves racists and had no problem in doing so. They praise Hitler as a great man with great vision. They also collected relief supplies for the victims for the hurricane in New Orleans but when they went to drop them off to the Red Cross, they stated they wanted their donation to go directly to Whites Only. Of course the Red Cross told them to f-off. At the end of the piece the mother said they were planning to move from Bakersfield because it wasnt white enough.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

dcfcsteve
26/10/2005, 1:35 PM
Going completely off topic here but, I remember a class moment on another Louis Theroux show, I think it was an earlier series. He was with a complete redneck, good ole boy NRA member, this guy a complete homophobe. It turns out that the same guy was a big fan of "Are You Being Served?". So Louis then informs him that Mr Humphreys was gay, the look on his face was priceless and he was left speechless. Then Louis keeps at him to say "are you free?" in a Mr. Humphreys voice, which he eventually does.

Television gold that Louis Theroux fella. Didn't get half the recognition he deserved. How did he never make it off BBC2, yet that drama queen Donal McIntyre with his half-staged exposés made it to prime time ? Criminal....

finlma
26/10/2005, 1:55 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1231684&page=1

Very scarey - they do look very "arian". If you hover the cursor over the picture you'll see the ABC have labeled the photo "Nazi Twins 2". Good to see ABC not pulling any punches anyway.

paul_oshea
26/10/2005, 2:06 PM
I assume he meant NWOBHM which was the New Wave of British Heavy Metal which was the acronymn to describe all the british metal groups in the late 70/early 80 making it to america, the lieks of BLACK SABBATH, MOTORHEAD, SAXON ET AL.

no its neither, i cant actually remember the acronym, but its new world order black metal movement. its basically a cover term for a bunch of facsicts who listen to heavy/black metal, many of whom are regular subscribers on metalireland such as the carrigaline black metal movement.

il find the exact acronym when i get a bit of a chance at work.

dcfcsteve
26/10/2005, 2:08 PM
Very scarey - they do look very "arian". If you hover the cursor over the picture you'll see the ABC have labeled the photo "Nazi Twins 2". Good to see ABC not pulling any punches anyway.

Dangerously - they look like they'll be quite fit when they're older, which will give them even more publicity ! Poster girls for the far right....

I love the quote : "We're proud of being white, we want to keep being white" . As if the government are considering reclassifying people's ethnic origin, or forcing them to do a Wacko Jacko in reverse......

Also interesting to see that they've written a ballad about Rudolph Hess. For those who don't know - Hess was Hitler's slightly deranged number 3, who famously legged-it and turned-up in Scotland in 1941 in a glider, claiming he wanted to negotiate a truce. Hitler and the Nazi's disowned him, and were hugely embarassed by the event and he spent the rest of his life in prison. An unlikely Nazi hero for the Far Right....

Gareth
26/10/2005, 2:09 PM
Looks like their hair is dyed blonde....

the 12 th man
26/10/2005, 2:17 PM
12th man - what the feck is 'coloured' ?? Has Ireland not caught-up with the 21st Century - do people really still use that outdated term ? :eek: :confused:

Whats wrong with that way of describing our fellow people with dark skin ?.
btw,I detest racism/ists.

What way do you refer to non white skinned people ?

finlma
26/10/2005, 2:56 PM
Dangerously - they look like they'll be quite fit when they're older, which will give them even more publicity ! Poster girls for the far right....

Didn't want to say it myself but they will be quiet fit. Its a disgrace that a parent can inflict such hatred in their children. I suppose it happens quiet a bit up north too - just a different type of bigotry and hatred.

dcfcsteve
26/10/2005, 3:03 PM
Whats wrong with that way of describing our fellow people with dark skin ?.
btw,I detest racism/ists.

What way do you refer to non white skinned people ?

What is a 'non white' person ? What catch-all way do you refer to everyone who is 'non-black' or 'non-Oriental' ? I suspect none...

The term 'coloured' is discredited, on the basis that it lumps all non-whites into one big catch-all category - suggesting essentially that life is all 'whites' and 'non-whites'. The absence of an equivalent word top describe 'non blacks' or 'non-orientals' etc, shows that it was created to describe the world from a purely white perspective. The term is particularly unpopular given it's extensive use by the apartheid South African regime (where 'coloured' was used primarily to describe people who were neither black nor white - i.e. Asians).

What way do I refer to non white-skinned people ? Well - if they're black, I call them black. If they're Chinese/Korean/Vietnamese etc - I call them Oriental. If they're Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Sri Lankan etc - I call them Asian. I certainly wouldn't use a sloppy word to treat such vastly different ethnic groupings as if they were all one and the same.

I'm not suggesting your racsist by the way, 12th man. It's just that you really don't hear 'coloured' used any more - at least in England - so it surprised me.

dcfcsteve
26/10/2005, 3:06 PM
Didn't want to say it myself but they will be quiet fit. Its a disgrace that a parent can inflict such hatred in their children. I suppose it happens quiet a bit up north too - just a different type of bigotry and hatred.

If only Rhonda Paisley looked half as good. Sigh.......:D

dahamsta
26/10/2005, 3:07 PM
Sorry, but the term "coloured" isn't considered acceptable any more, hasn't been for quite a few years. I was surprised when I found out myself, because I'd be taught to say coloured instead of black; because black was considered offensive at the time.

(By white people mostly I reckon. There weren't a whole lot of black people in Cork at the time. The family in my road were probably the only black people I saw on any sort of regular basis. We didn't really know how to deal with it, so mostly we ignored it. Which is ironic really, because that's how it should be.)

In America it's generally "black" or "african american" these days. In the UK it's generally just "black".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colored
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloured

adam

the 12 th man
26/10/2005, 3:14 PM
, because I'd be taught to say coloured instead of black, because black was considered offensive at the time.

adam

That would be largely where I'm coming/came from,maybe its old fashioned values I don't know tbh.

I think the point of my original post in this thread has been lost in a side
topic and the expression was used with no offence meant and I'm sure none taken by people out there.

Drumcondra Red
26/10/2005, 3:54 PM
My brother-in-law when asked what the correct word to use says, "look at me, mon, I'm black, I'm not red, white, yellow, I'm black so call me black, not coloured!" He's from Trinidad you see!!!

the 12 th man
26/10/2005, 4:05 PM
My brother-in-law when asked what the correct word to use says, "look at me, mon, I'm black, I'm not red, white, yellow, I'm black so call me black, not coloured!" He's from Trinidad you see!!!

I stand corrected and dragged into the current century..................:rolleyes: :)

Lionel Ritchie
26/10/2005, 4:49 PM
Surely we're all coloured?

Therein lies the problem with the use of the term to describe black people. Historically the term has been used to impart one piece of information ...that the person being described is not white.

As for metalireland being a meeting place for racists -I've only been on there a couple of times but I didn't notice anything so in the absense of any direct links to incriminating material -that's a fairly rough allegation to level at metalireland.

EDIT: Just took an admitedly quick flick through their forums and found absolutely nothing dodgy on there. Not so much as "Rap is Crap" type post that I've seen appear here in the Music thread -in that same music thread I myself have rounded on various aspects of modern MOBO for what I see as it's myriad of faults. That's a long way from being racist mind.

dancinpants
26/10/2005, 5:11 PM
In America it's generally "black" or "african american" these days.
adam

That indeed would be true of the more educated and tolerant citizens in this country (generally in and around the more metropolitan areas of the states) but I'll tell you what some of the attitudes encountered in rural America really scares the sh!t out of me.

strangeirish
26/10/2005, 5:18 PM
That indeed would be true of the more educated and tolerant citizens in this country (generally in and around the more metropolitan areas of the states) but I'll tell you what some of the attitudes encountered in rural America really scares the sh!t out of me.

I'll second that. Scary indeed. Any place that ends in 'ville, beware. Sad in this day and age.

anto eile
26/10/2005, 7:05 PM
you will find loads of nwo and nwobm people around ireland, there were rumours that a certain faction of these were going to deface and try to ruin the statue of phill lynott. they had a website with a forum off it which certain members were hinting at doing the above.

its bloody ridiculous when you consider the celts were also on hitlers hit-list.
****ing morons

Green Tribe
26/10/2005, 7:12 PM
Wee witches. It is a bloody disgrace though, poor wee girls brainwashed from day one. Just goes to show you how important a decent upbringing is.

CollegeTillIDie
26/10/2005, 7:36 PM
its bloody ridiculous when you consider the celts were also on hitlers hit-list.
****ing morons
Correct and I also cannot understand the Number of Neo-nazis in Slavic countries.. I mean Hitler considered them Untermenschen of the lowest order. Talk about Turkeys advocating Christmas!

By the way I think all Nazi's, neo-Nazis, fascists, racial supremacists KKK sympathisers, and other supremacist morons should be shot , strangled and or otherwise prevented from breeding :D

dcfcsteve
27/10/2005, 12:00 AM
I'll second that. Scary indeed. Any place that ends in 'ville, beware. Sad in this day and age.

I know they share a ground with Satan's children at Shelbourne, but Brideville FC ? Neo-nazis'.....?:D

Dodge
27/10/2005, 12:30 AM
Them being nazis isn't even the scariest bit of that article... Them only being 13 gave me way more taxing moral issues to deal with... :)

BTW in America some people who use colored (sic) people use the excuse of the NAACP using the term. African American is becoming more and more divisive as people of Carribean origin fight for their rights.

Lim till i die
27/10/2005, 8:08 AM
Them being nazis isn't even the scariest bit of that article... Them only being 13 gave me way more taxing moral issues to deal with... :)

:eek: :D

Absolutely shocking stuff from kids that young. Turns out the Sky News happy, clappy view I've been getting of America is wrong :eek:

It will be interesting in the future as this evil gets bigger to see will these two pretty white girls have as much trouble touring in Britain as those Nation of Islam chaps last year

Neish
27/10/2005, 12:43 PM
Didnt think of metalireland as much of a racist hangout?

Yeah my bro is a regular poster, I go on on the odd ocassion nevre really seemed racist or heard the bro say anything about people beeing racist

Neish
27/10/2005, 12:57 PM
Its sick alright just did a google on them:
Heres there offical site. Lyrics are pretty sick
http://prussianblue.net/lyrics.htm#the%20raod%20to%20valhalla

paul_oshea
27/10/2005, 12:59 PM
trust me i used to be a regular on it, not with the same name ( still post but not that often), my bro used post on as imrama as well and debates would get nasty and a lot of rascists/fascists remarks would enter into the debates from certain members not from the majority though, but the more regular posters had some strange ideals/views in relation to the above.

dahamsta
27/10/2005, 2:20 PM
It's worth listening to the mp3 of one of the girls calling in to a radio station in Bakersfield at the end of the Wikipedia article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Blue_%28American_duo%29). The DJ is a bit patronising on a couple of occasions - saying that the girl said "jewish" when she actually didn't, for example - and that's nothing to be proud of, but in general I agree with her comment at the end: it'd break your heart to listen to it.

Their blog and forums are like a mini ********** too, which any kind of dissent from their beliefs just disappearing into the ether. For people that complain all the time about censorship of their beliefs, they're pretty talented at censorship themselves. Better that most in fact.

adam

Metrostars
27/10/2005, 3:02 PM
What is a 'non white' person ? What catch-all way do you refer to everyone who is 'non-black' or 'non-Oriental' ? I suspect none...

The term 'coloured' is discredited, on the basis that it lumps all non-whites into one big catch-all category - suggesting essentially that life is all 'whites' and 'non-whites'. The absence of an equivalent word top describe 'non blacks' or 'non-orientals' etc, shows that it was created to describe the world from a purely white perspective. The term is particularly unpopular given it's extensive use by the apartheid South African regime (where 'coloured' was used primarily to describe people who were neither black nor white - i.e. Asians).

What way do I refer to non white-skinned people ? Well - if they're black, I call them black. If they're Chinese/Korean/Vietnamese etc - I call them Oriental. If they're Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Sri Lankan etc - I call them Asian. I certainly wouldn't use a sloppy word to treat such vastly different ethnic groupings as if they were all one and the same.

I'm not suggesting your racsist by the way, 12th man. It's just that you really don't hear 'coloured' used any more - at least in England - so it surprised me.

In the US, describing people from SE Asia as "Orientals" is a derogetory term. You can have an oriental rug, but describing a person from Vietnam as Oriental is a no-no.

lopez
27/10/2005, 6:39 PM
In the US, describing people from SE Asia as "Orientals" is a derogetory term. You can have an oriental rug, but describing a person from Vietnam as Oriental is a no-no.That's because an oriental to America is a European. An asian should be known as an occidental to Americans. ;)

CollegeTillIDie
27/10/2005, 7:09 PM
Well those two thirteen year olds are probably going to marry their cousins y'all :D

dcfcsteve
28/10/2005, 10:03 AM
In the US, describing people from SE Asia as "Orientals" is a derogetory term. You can have an oriental rug, but describing a person from Vietnam as Oriental is a no-no.

The Yanks opt to use the term 'Asians' for Chinese etc peoiple. Probably because they don't have a large community from the Asian Sub-continent (Indians, Pakistanis etc -what we call 'Asians').

strangeirish
28/10/2005, 2:08 PM
The Yanks opt to use the term 'Asians' for Chinese etc peoiple. Probably because they don't have a large community from the Asian Sub-continent (Indians, Pakistanis etc -what we call 'Asians').

Actually, a lot of people in the US use the blanket term 'foreigner' also fondly know in these here parts as 'ferner';)

holidaysong
28/10/2005, 9:17 PM
Their Official Forum (http://www.officialprussianblue.net/forums/index.php) is a scary place... :( :mad:

"Racists don't cause racism, multiculturalism does." :eek: :mad: