PDA

View Full Version : Rest of the season

Roo69
25/10/2005, 9:59 AM
With being knocked out of the cup on Sunday and being pretty much safe so i hope the lads don't think there season is over and just go through the motions. We still need to pick up as many points as possible. We still have matches to play that decides who wins the title and who goes down. Hopefully we can finish the season on a high note with a few wins. A few players will be playing for contracts so they can't really afford to sit back and take it easy, i reckon a good few will be gone at the end of the season.

Remaining Fixtures
Shels Vs. Bray
Rovers Vs. Bray
Bray Vs. Derry
Bray Vs. Bohs
Harps Vs. Bray

BrayZil
25/10/2005, 10:32 AM
I really really don’t think we're safe yet and im starting to get really worried. It would be an absolute disaster if we ended up being relegated or in the play off spot. When I look back now, how those 6 points against Pats and Waterford were so vital. I think we need at least another 4-6 points to be certain.

I'd say there will be a bit of a clear out at the end of the season and a few new players may come in. We need a good solid keeper and I hope we can buy Tyrell from Shels. He's made a real difference to the team and looks a really good prospect.

BrAyCMilan
25/10/2005, 12:56 PM
Of the remaining Fixtures;

Shels Vs. Bray (shels should win)
Rovers Vs. Bray (Draw?)
Bray Vs. Derry (Derry should win)
Bray Vs. Bohs (Bohs should win)
Harps Vs. Bray .........
I would'nt fancy our chances going to ballybofey needing a result on the last day of the season.
I really would'nt say that we are that safe yet, obviously other results along the way might help us but i dont think we'll win the above games.

superfrank
25/10/2005, 1:48 PM
I think we can get 5 points, at least. 2 draws and a win from Rovers, Bohs and Harps.

I don't see us getting anything against Derry or Shels.

Grasshopper 99
26/10/2005, 8:33 AM
If we can win or get a point, when teams below us are getting the same result then things will be rosy. but with the matchs left, beat rovers then we will be safe. hopefully.

Bray Head
26/10/2005, 10:25 AM
Friday night is crucial. If we can avoid defeat against Rovers with the bottom 3 sides away to the top three we should defitinly be safe. It's hard to see any of them picking up even a point. Cork vs. St. Pats, Derry vs. Waterford and Shelbourne vs. Finn Harps.

BrayZil
26/10/2005, 10:28 AM
If we beat Rovers I think we'll be safe for sure. We have to get at least a point out of Fridays game but hopefully we can go and win it.

KR's Post
26/10/2005, 3:51 PM
A draw with Rovers and we're safe. No way Harps will get 12 points from 4 games to overtake us and i doubt Waaaaaaterford will get 7. And thats with us failing to get a point until the end of the season. Here's how i see it going.

Rovers(Win)
Shels(Defeat)
Derry(Draw) Why not?:confused:
Bohs(Draw)
Harps(Win)

Stevo Da Gull
27/10/2005, 10:58 PM
I dont think that we're safe yet, another 4 points would do IMO

KR's Post
29/10/2005, 8:15 AM
I really really don’t think we're safe yet and im starting to get really worried..
Shamrock Rovers 0-1 Bray Wanderers...

What you think now Zayed9. Safe.. Me thinks so! Thank god. Just a word on our support out in Dalymount, well done lads the effort we created and totally outsang Rovers fans for the entire match.