PDA

View Full Version : Need some help...

galwaygirl
25/10/2005, 8:21 AM
Was thinking of waiting over in Cobh after the last game of the season. Can anyone recommend accommodation?

gufct
25/10/2005, 8:33 AM
staying in Cork as I guess Cobh on a saturday night might not be much fun.The Rochestown Park would do us a good deal if there was enough staying.

joeSoap
25/10/2005, 8:46 AM
Was thinking of waiting over in Cobh after the last game of the season. Can anyone recommend accommodation?Most of their players and fans travel in by boat from an institution called Spike Island which is nearby. Apparently you have to be a local to understand how to gain admission to such a place.;) :D

We stayed in an average place called the Commodore. Decent pub up in the main square called Maguires.

galwaygirl
25/10/2005, 10:43 AM
staying in Cork as I guess Cobh on a saturday night might not be much fun.The Rochestown Park would do us a good deal if there was enough staying.
Ya, i wouldnt mind stayin in Cork either but if we were it would have to be nearer to the city centre than the Rochestown Park. Dont get me wrong i enjoyed our last visit there but it was hard enough for some of us to get cabs back out to it (not for me of course, cause i had a friend from Cork chauffeuring myself & two friends around :D )

Most of their players and fans travel in by boat from an institution called Spike Island which is nearby. Apparently you have to be a local to understand how to gain admission to such a place.;) :D
I've heard of it alrite :eek: :D

We stayed in an average place called the Commodore. Decent pub up in the main square called Maguires.Thanks joesoap, i've checked that one out alrite on the net

nismo
25/10/2005, 4:11 PM
stay in the rushbrooke hotel and go to the com on saturday night(nightclub)

you'll have a laugh in Cobh on a saturday night,much better than cork!

nevermind the lim fan.

Rambler1
28/10/2005, 8:48 AM
Was thinking of waiting over in Cobh after the last game of the season. Can anyone recommend accommodation?
Bellavista hotel is your best bet if youre staying in Cobh.5 mins from town,nice place & chinese resturaunt also. Failing that Watersedge hotel(no Bar) or Commodore if ye want to have a big residents bar