PDA

View Full Version : A certain Irish Manager in a certain Music Shop

AlanF
22/10/2005, 10:52 PM

I am restricted by the Site Admin from posting any promotional material, so I have to be very careful, so excuse the omissions in text in this post.

Anyway, a certain Ex-Manager of certain country was in a certain music shop in a well known street in the capital of this country. This ex-manager was promoting his new DVD called "J*** C******* the ***** years.

Both myself and my son names left out just incase, were there to get a signed copy of his DVD. My son was born on 1/7/94, which was during a very famous football tournament in a very large country, west of Ireland.

My son was able to get this certain Irish Manager to sign both the DVD and an old teddy which was bought in 1994 specifically for this tournament.

The one thing that I did note was that the majority of people who were there were female. Which I say seems strange to me, as the majority of traditional football supporters seem to br male. (note I say majority)

Well this post is about Football, about the early glory days of Irish International Soccer (Football).

Well adam, I guess that I have broken my own rule and posted another item, seeing that I said that I would not, but you will note that I have not indicated anything that can be construed as advertising, thus abiding to your rules for all my future postings.

tricky_colour
22/10/2005, 11:22 PM
Does Jack Charlton live in Ireland or was he just promoting his book
about the glory years?

sligoman
22/10/2005, 11:33 PM
Does Jack Charlton live in Irelandafaik, he lives in Ballina, Co.Mayo. Dont know if he still does though:confused: