PDA

View Full Version : Felix Healy last night

Cosmo
22/10/2005, 1:04 PM
Mentioned on the drogs site but fair play to him.

As soon as the coverage started he lashed into it and said that the FAI have had 3 major f**k ups in the last week:

1. How the kerr thing was handled

2. no officials appointed for the UCD V Waterford match

3. Putting the under 19 match on at the cross the night before a semi final.

Maz
22/10/2005, 1:06 PM
Mentioned on the drogs site but fair play to him.

As soon as the coverage started he lashed into it and said that the FAI have had 3 major f**k ups in the last week:

1. How the kerr thing was handled

2. no officials appointed for the UCD V Waterford match

3. Putting the under 19 match on at the cross the night before a semi final.
Yeah fair play to him for that. He was saying it was a terrible week for Irish football in general

ccfcgirl
22/10/2005, 1:10 PM
Agree with him on all 3 ..................

fbtn
22/10/2005, 2:14 PM
Although they were good points it was cringeworthy watching him and Roddy battling one another to hear themselves chat sh!t at the end.

harry crumb
22/10/2005, 2:18 PM
I was delighted someone said it cause I was getting the feeling that it was being brushed under the carpet by the media up to then.

monzo
22/10/2005, 2:22 PM
He forgot to add that Derry hadn't been issued a fine, for their pitch invasion.

A match he was at too. Fair play to him on those 3 issues though.

Ringy
22/10/2005, 6:23 PM
You can add the cup final venue decision to that list aswell

Cosmo
22/10/2005, 10:10 PM
He forgot to add that Derry hadn't been issued a fine, for their pitch invasion.

A match he was at too. Fair play to him on those 3 issues though.

Totally agree, london, sorry i mean derry :p , shouldve been hit with a big fine alright :eek:

dcfcsteve
23/10/2005, 5:23 PM
Totally agree, london, sorry i mean derry :p , shouldve been hit with a big fine alright :eek:

Ahhhh - me old mucker Cosmo. Few things in life are as constant as the KFC Family Bucket-sized portion of chips on your shoulder regarding the Maiden City. :)

And it's Londonderry, not London. :p

I was impressed with Felix on Friday night, I have to say. He did a good job, and didn't look to take advantage of an opportunity to air any gripes or 'chips' with Derry (unlike Cosmo..... :) )

Good to see George Hamilton making the point clearly this afternoon that Tolka just isn't big enough for the final. Let's hope someone in the FAI bothered to watch this afternoon and got the message....

A face
23/10/2005, 6:14 PM
Few things in life are as constant as the KFC Family Bucket-sized portion of chips on your shoulder regarding the Maiden City. :)

Not quite post of the month ... but its good !! :p

green-blood
23/10/2005, 7:09 PM
I thught Healy did a very professional job on Friday nite, he didnt even Laugh when Colins spoke or anything

hoopy
24/10/2005, 6:04 AM
Good to see George Hamilton making the point clearly this afternoon that Tolka just isn't big enough for the final.....

I don't think George's face is quite big enough for that rat that seems to be growing out've it :D