PDA

View Full Version : Rams 2-1 Kilkenny

Rams-fan
21/10/2005, 12:19 PM
Looking at the drop in form of Kilkenny and the rise in our form again, we should reverse the last result against Kilkenny.

Roll on the Rams and No. 18 for Reilly:D

nismo
21/10/2005, 1:15 PM
If Reilly Makes It In Time..

Rambler1
21/10/2005, 3:27 PM
1-0 in the 90th min will do me....

sligoman
21/10/2005, 8:12 PM
Looks like it definetely will be one of us for promotion and one for play-off cos the Dubs are losing 3-1 to Galway with only a few minutes left;) :cool:

nismo
21/10/2005, 9:52 PM
Looks like it definetely will be one of us for promotion and one for play-off cos the Dubs are losing 3-1 to Galway with only a few minutes left;) :cool:

hopefully bud!:D

hope we both go up!!

Shiba
21/10/2005, 10:31 PM

hope we both go up!!
Could agree more But has to be use as champions,COrk have won enough all season:D

Rebal Boy
21/10/2005, 10:34 PM
Any sort of win for Ramblers tomorrow night and they'll be top. I hope a good crowd turns up for it. The Rams deserve it.

Shiba
21/10/2005, 10:34 PM

hope we both go up!!
Couldnt agree more, But has to be us as champions,Cork (County)have won enough all year:D (sorry lost train of thought)

sligoman
21/10/2005, 11:14 PM
Any sort of win for Ramblers tomorrow night and they'll be top.Until Monday that is;)

nismo
22/10/2005, 12:05 PM
Couldnt agree more, But has to be us as champions,Cork (County)have won enough all year:D (sorry lost train of thought)

enough is never enough!:D

Red4Eva
22/10/2005, 3:47 PM
any radio station or website have decent updates on tonight's game?

nismo
22/10/2005, 5:50 PM
Ya Rte's Aertel..

joema
22/10/2005, 8:40 PM
Looking at the drop in form of Kilkenny and the rise in our form again, we should reverse the last result against Kilkenny.

Roll on the Rams and No. 18 for Reilly:D

:D :D :D

sligoman
22/10/2005, 8:43 PM
Eh how about, Rams 0-2 Kilkenny:D

Can a mod please edit the title to this thread please?:D :p

Shiba
22/10/2005, 8:57 PM
enough is never enough!:D

It will be all over this time next week, I think thanks to that result tonight.

feo123
22/10/2005, 9:22 PM
Ha Ha!!

Red4Eva
22/10/2005, 10:36 PM
Pat Scully for Ireland :D

rammie
23/10/2005, 8:33 PM
The way results have gone in this division all season I still think it's up for grabs... Kilkenny are the most disciplined and well organised team in this Division and only for their poor start it'd be a case of Sligo,Cobh or Dublin for the play off. Anyway despite last nights result, and what ever happens now, the Rams have given us a great season. It was great to see the supporters shouting words of encouragement as the team left the pitch last night ..so supporters go on and take a bow.......
Despite last nights result (and the breathing space it gives Sligo, which really was pressure of their own making) I say ..C'MON THE RAMS, it's still all there to play for.

sligoman
23/10/2005, 8:39 PM
and only for their poor start it'd be a case of Sligo,Cobh or Dublin for the play off.Eh, Sligo Rovers 2-0 Kilkenny City, a few weeks ago;)

Conor H
23/10/2005, 8:44 PM
Eh, Sligo Rovers 2-0 Kilkenny City, a few weeks ago;)
Ditto!;)

nismo
23/10/2005, 9:46 PM
The way results have gone in this division all season I still think it's up for grabs... Kilkenny are the most disciplined and well organised team in this Division and only for their poor start it'd be a case of Sligo,Cobh or Dublin for the play off. Anyway despite last nights result, and what ever happens now, the Rams have given us a great season. It was great to see the supporters shouting words of encouragement as the team left the pitch last night ..so supporters go on and take a bow.......
Despite last nights result (and the breathing space it gives Sligo, which really was pressure of their own making) I say ..C'MON THE RAMS, it's still all there to play for.

there was only one man shoutin,Kelsaw.

Rambler1
24/10/2005, 8:02 AM
Despite last nights result (and the breathing space it gives Sligo, which really was pressure of their own making) I say ..C'MON THE RAMS, it's still all there to play for.Well said Rammie...great stuff from the supporters. Pity the team did not manage the result on the night but they have won 4 out of the last 5 so you cant question their committment or will to win and they will be more dissappointed than us with the result believe me.

Rams-fan
24/10/2005, 12:03 PM
Bad start, poor first half, better in the second and poor end. There was only one team in the game for the most part and that was Kilkenny. And if the truth be known should have won by more.:confused:

rammie
25/10/2005, 11:36 AM
Definitely not...what you must consider is how well organised Kilkenny were..
text book defending... 110 concentratration at the back... to break that defense down was going to take something special or as was the case with their first goal a blunder by the officials.
Any comments on the officials performance..
anyone know how to set up a website like the one for teachers.... we could call it RATE MY REF. and LINESMAN !!!

KILDARE 0 SLIGO 0

Rams-fan
25/10/2005, 3:28 PM
Definitely not...what you must consider is how well organised Kilkenny were..
text book defending... 110 concentratration at the back... to break that defense down was going to take something special or as was the case with their first goal a blunder by the officials.
Any comments on the officials performance..
anyone know how to set up a website like the one for teachers.... we could call it RATE MY REF. and LINESMAN !!!

KILDARE 0 SLIGO 0

We had the chances, Davin O' Neil through and overplayed it, O'Reilly running in one on one on the keeper and decided power rather than try and bring it around the keeper. So defense wise Kilkenny although were solid we had chances. It was our own defending killed the game off for us.

Didn't see anything wrong with the first goal, just walking in the gate and saw the cross and strike into the goal.