PDA

View Full Version : Space, the final frontier...

the 12 th man
21/10/2005, 8:52 AM
The race is on to be the first Irishman in space and the battle is getting dirty between 2 wealthy Irish business men to be the first.

Tom Higgins(Irish phsycics live- phone service etc) is claiming that he had his money down first and also claiming he was first is Bill Cullen (Renault-Penny Apples:rolleyes: ).

There is huge dosh at stake here and neither one is willing to back down.
What a waste of time/money.

Lionel Ritchie
21/10/2005, 8:57 AM
Bill Cullen is only annoying. I'm all for firing that cnut Higgins into the sun mind.:mad:

Sheridan
21/10/2005, 9:01 AM
Send Michael O'Leary up and leave the f*cker there. And make him pay for his own spacesuit.

Rover 2 U
21/10/2005, 9:19 AM
Maybe Rovers could start a collection for Roddy?
Anybody else in the EL willing to support it? It's for a very good cause!

the 12 th man
21/10/2005, 9:27 AM
I'm all for firing that cnut Higgins into the sun mind.:mad:

Can be seen in tabloid newspaper ads for his phone service.....in spacesuit ,helmet under his arm.Small man-huge ego:(

Ash
21/10/2005, 10:26 AM
Send Michael O'Leary up and leave the f*cker there. And make him pay for his own spacesuit.

He'd probably have to land somewhere "near"
and get a bus transfer the rest of the way!

Risteard
21/10/2005, 11:27 AM
I thought the irish tarot service had the first irish astronaut in their advert.

the 12 th man
21/10/2005, 11:40 AM
I thought the irish tarot service had the first irish astronaut in their advert.

Thats Higgins but he hasn't gone anywhere yet (pity)

Lionel Ritchie
21/10/2005, 11:41 AM

I believe the fool in question has somehow managed to patent the expression First Irish Astronaut or something like it. Off to space with you ...don't come back now y'hear.

carrickharp
21/10/2005, 11:43 AM
He is a bit of a space cadet already!

Lionel Ritchie
21/10/2005, 1:30 PM

I'm just looking at the photo on the back of the golden pages right now. His "spacesuit" appears to be a decorators overalls (dreadfully) tinted red in photoshop.

His "space helmet" appears to be made of leather or fabric again tinted in photoshop and is I suspect a ladies handbag possibly turnedinside out.

We should have a hunting season for fcukin apes like this.

strangeirish
21/10/2005, 2:22 PM
The race is on to be the first Irishman in space and the battle is getting dirty between 2 wealthy Irish business men to be the first.

These two are wasting their time. Sure don't they know that Dunphy won this years ago:D