PDA

View Full Version : Video clip

pedro
20/10/2005, 4:28 PM
can anyone identify the team this idiot/unfortunate supports?? off the top of my head i'd say it was an Irish league team. answers on a postcard please. (or just reply here, yeah here would be better)

pedro
20/10/2005, 4:29 PM
woops, forgot the clip. here it is,

http://www.nearlygood.com/video/sportrooffall.html

Conor H
20/10/2005, 4:30 PM
woops, forgot the clip. here it is,

http://www.nearlygood.com/video/sportrooffall.html
:D :p :D

blueviking1980
20/10/2005, 4:41 PM
Isn't it a Hoop supporter? Probably the moment he heard Rod was joinin up with ya's & had mixed reactions... "Collins for Rovers! :)... wait a mo... :eek:... see ya's later"... :rolleyes: CRASH!!

(Off the record Ped man... it looks as if it's an English 80's match.. 1st or 2nd Division... ya can see the black 'bobby' hats on the cops goin on at the end & the orange flag looks like it's Wolverhampton Wanderers as there's a wolf to the left of it.)

Schumi
20/10/2005, 4:42 PM
Looks a bit like the Shed in Dalymount.

the 12 th man
20/10/2005, 4:45 PM
I'd say that person would be lucky if they're still alive....................looked nasty

onenilgameover
21/10/2005, 9:39 AM
is it dundee???...to be honest i reckon that lad is alright...

Kempes1-0
21/10/2005, 10:20 AM
I kinda remember that one. I think it was the 1st day of the season, sometime in the late eighties, when Wycome Wanderers came up to the league from the conference, and they had Wolves at home for the 1st game, with the away fans running amok. from what i remember of the reports, yer man was alright. Maybe somebody might correct me, but possibly Martin O'Neill was the Wycombe manager at the time and Wolves were well down the league, so i think they did meet. If all that is true, then i really do need to get out more!

CraftyToePoke
21/10/2005, 1:42 PM
nice one pedro, that one has made me laugh hard out loud in a library.

wolves id say....all the sweeter as i know a wolves fan who wont appreciate it to whom it has been duly forwarded.;)

pedro
21/10/2005, 3:51 PM
some very informed opinions here i think kempes has cracked it! and by the way Kempes , yes u doi need to get out more!!

joema
21/10/2005, 9:25 PM
How can I download this?
Cheers

Risteard
21/10/2005, 11:45 PM
He wasn't managing them that long ago was he?
Early 80s?:eek: :eek:

davey
22/10/2005, 3:04 PM
I kinda remember that one. I think it was the 1st day of the season, sometime in the late eighties, when Wycome Wanderers came up to the league from the conference, and they had Wolves at home for the 1st game, with the away fans running amok. from what i remember of the reports, yer man was alright. Maybe somebody might correct me, but possibly Martin O'Neill was the Wycombe manager at the time and Wolves were well down the league, so i think they did meet. If all that is true, then i really do need to get out more!

Kempes - ever so close but no cigar:D It was indeed a team who had just come up from the conference - Scarborough. They were the first team to come up. Wolves were in the 4th divsion then. When Wycombe came up, they were in the 2nd tier. The Wolves fan was severely injured but he survived. How do I know this? I was living in the west mids at the time and remember the incident being played on Central News.