PDA

View Full Version : Pro Evolution Soccer 5 Vs. Fifa 2006

steven17
19/10/2005, 8:40 PM
i have always been a fifa fan,but when i played pro evo 4 i was blown away by the game play.ive bought fifa 06 and its quality,(and still plan to buy pro evo 5) but i was just wondering what gets your vote the fifa or the pro evo,series.?

steven:D

sligoman
19/10/2005, 9:18 PM
i was blown away by the game play.And are you ok now?:confused: :D :p

TheBoss
19/10/2005, 11:02 PM
PES5 is a better game for me. I have only bought those games and not FIFA as I prefer to want 1 football game at a time. Instead of changing every day or so.

Cosmo
20/10/2005, 8:26 AM
i have always been a fifa fan,but when i played pro evo 4 i was blown away by the game play.ive bought fifa 06 and its quality,(and still plan to buy pro evo 5) but i was just wondering what gets your vote the fifa or the pro evo,series.?

steven:D

this cant be a serious question? Pro evolution all the way (will never be getting fifa again)

The Stars
20/10/2005, 8:53 AM
I used to buy FIFA and thought the Pro Evo game was sh!t.thats is until i bought the third one and im never gonna buy fifa again.Pro Evo all the way.

Gareth
21/10/2005, 2:58 PM
I was an ISS man and now I am a PES man and not since Fifa 96 I think have I attempted to look at that game. It was all too easy I found. PES Is incredible and I am running home to play it now! :)

4tothefloor
22/10/2005, 6:52 PM
FIFA is a bag of sh!te. FIFA is the game for kids, complete with all the gimmicks. Pro-Evo is the game for those who want realistic gameplay and a challenge

anto eile
22/10/2005, 8:48 PM
you kids today.. subbutteo is the king of football games. my freekicks were stuff of legend

The Stars
27/10/2005, 6:09 PM
Pro evo all the way,far better for skill and player reactions to fouls....

Éanna
27/10/2005, 11:14 PM
Pro Evo is the best by miles. New one is class

Neish
02/11/2005, 11:57 AM
you kids today.. subbutteo is the king of football games. my freekicks were stuff of legend

Subbetto was a quality game, had the whole set up when I was younger, stadium floodlights etc.

I think my cousin was Junior Irish champion back in the early 90's.
He used to always beat me at subbetto, cause he flicked the kick and I didn't know

Neish
02/11/2005, 12:00 PM
As for the original debate of FIFA Vs PES

PES all the way. FIFA is mainly for kids and idiots who just want all the names and leagues. PES is for true footie fans gameplay in PES far superior to FIFA. Only thing I use to fault PES on was the headers were near imposible to control, but I heard PES 5 has addressed this

tetsujin1979
02/11/2005, 3:05 PM
Got well stuck into Pro Evo 5 lately, I still think the players move a little more sedately than previous versions, but the passing is a lot more controlled, once you get used to the first touch of the game, you'll be pinging it around like Arsenal on their best day! Scored a quality finish against Switzerland last night, passed the ball all the way from keeper to striker, lovely shot from Cassano to beat that muppet in goals. Don't know what made me happier, the goal, or the fact it was against Switzerland ;)

The Stars
02/11/2005, 4:25 PM
ya when you get the passing going and then a nice dummy and shot...nothing better

IsMiseSean
02/11/2005, 9:42 PM
PES5 all the way:cool:

anto1208
03/11/2005, 10:49 PM
Only thing I use to fault PES on was the headers were near imposible to control, but I heard PES 5 has addressed this

they are tricky you have to time your jump and you have to release the header button and direct the header just as it reaches the striker , if you just keep the header button held down he wont header it untill he is on the way down from the peak of his jump and the ball will go over the bar or he ll get no power !.

pro evo 5 is the best of the lot played the new fifa for 20 mins then realized it was a stupid idea when pro evo was sitting there