PDA

View Full Version : The Fake Ronaldo

Clifford
19/10/2005, 3:13 PM
Been arrested according to Sky, see here.

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1199627,00.html

Edit: Obviously Mods can delete if not acceptable, but as it's on the news networks I'd imagine its kosher.

drinkfeckarse
19/10/2005, 3:20 PM
For some reason I never thought of him when all this came to light last week. Not charged yet though before anyone starts their theories.

sligoman
19/10/2005, 3:45 PM
Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo has been arrested on suspicion of rape.The 20-year-old Portuguese international winger is being questioned by Metropolitan Police officers.Sky News Crime Correspondent Martin Brunt said the offence is alleged to have been committed at the Sanderson Hotel in London on October 2.

Ronaldo is thought to have been staying at the hotel after playing against Fulham.

Mr Brunt said the complainant says she met the youngster in a West End nightclub and they went to the hotel together.

The player had voluntarily attended a police station near his Cheshire home, where it is believed he is still being interviewed.

A spokesman for United said the club was not commenting on the arrest.

Ronaldo signed for United in August 2003 from Sporting Lisbon in a £12.24m deal.

He was named the Sir Matt Busby Player Of The Year at the end of his first season.

The Madeira-born player scored in United's 2004 FA Cup final win over Millwall and was a success during Euro 2004.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/19102005/140/man-united-star-arrested-rape.html

Tired&Emotional
19/10/2005, 4:00 PM
Could this be a false allegation being made - against a well-known and rich football player for money and fame? Would it be the first time something like this has happened?! HHmmm??

Doesn't strike me as the type of person who would be involved in something like this....time will tell i suppose...

4tothefloor
19/10/2005, 4:08 PM
For some reason I never thought of him when all this came to light last week. Not charged yet though before anyone starts their theories.
He was the only player I thought of. The report said a 'young multi-millionaire international star'. It also said that he was staying in the hotel with a friend from his home country. It could only have been Ronaldo, no other foreign player at Utd fits that bill. Probably a load of bull as usual

Dodge
19/10/2005, 4:11 PM
Could this be a false allegation being made - against a well-known and rich football player for money and fame? Would it be the first time something like this has happened?! HHmmm??

Doesn't strike me as the type of person who would be involved in something like this....time will tell i suppose...
Know him well, do you?

Tired&Emotional
19/10/2005, 4:17 PM
Know him well, do you?

Yes, deal with Portuguese football player contracts - his is one!

Next!!

Clifford
19/10/2005, 4:33 PM
Yes, deal with Portuguese football player contracts - his is one!

Next!!

Ha ha some answer, I was goin to run the "Know him that well do ya" also at ya. Ha ha, so you were there also then, naughty naughty. ;) Fill us in will ya?

Allegedly.

I'd always have put him down as one who looks as the type that would, but I don't know him.

Tired&Emotional
20/10/2005, 8:31 AM
Wasn't in London that w/e (that's what I told the missus!)...

Can't fill ya in I'm afraid....on Foot.ie (of all places!) ....all on a need to know basis!

Clifford
20/10/2005, 9:17 AM
Wasn't in London that w/e (that's what I told the missus!)...

Can't fill ya in I'm afraid....on Foot.ie (of all places!) ....all on a need to know basis!

:p :D

Mums the word an all that, I'm sure plenty of alibis on here, you know there is no one hysterical on here to over react.

Lim till i die
20/10/2005, 11:50 AM
Always had him down as being rather uninterested in lady's if you get my drift:confused:

Still the truth will out I suppose

anto eile
22/10/2005, 8:43 PM
rememebr him singing for mank united he was 18,his girlfriend was 15 or somehting, a bit dodgy age-gap wise but wev all been there. suppose once hes not breaking the law,and not doing anything more than holding hands etc its ok

i reckon yer one in this case is simply out to get money off him.witnesses said theyd been drinking for a few hours and then she accepted his invitiation to his room. (what else would she be expecting there other than sex, seriously she cant be THAT naive)

i despise mank united but to be fair i reckon hes innocent. thought time will tell whehter its true or not

btw lim til i die, what do you base your guess regarding his sexuality on?

Lim till i die
24/10/2005, 9:44 AM
btw lim til i die, what do you base your guess regarding his sexuality on?

Its the way he minces around and loves his hair so much as well as his shocking attempts at throwing punches

I would like to apologise for this horrible generalisation. I have despised "ronaldo" ever since I set eyes on the cheating little $hite with Sporting Lisbon and I have no love for Man Ure, however this does not excuse bigotry on my part :o (Slaps wrists appropriately)

4tothefloor
24/10/2005, 9:18 PM
Its the way he minces around and loves his hair so much as well as his shocking attempts at throwing punches

I would like to apologise for this horrible generalisation. I have despised "ronaldo" ever since I set eyes on the cheating little $hite with Sporting Lisbon and I have no love for Man Ure, however this does not excuse bigotry on my part :o (Slaps wrists appropriately)
So pretty much all of Latin America, Italy, Spain, the Czech etc must be all gay as well then, based on their hair that is :rolleyes: :D

Poor Student
25/10/2005, 10:22 AM
Cop on a bit lads. Remember there's a rape case at the centre of all this.

thejollyrodger
25/10/2005, 11:04 AM
isnt there a lot of rape allegations with football players.. it might just be another set up from some girl trying to get attention

Rover 2 U
25/10/2005, 11:06 AM
Cop on a bit lads. Remember there's a rape case at the centre of all this.

Don't be so naive poor student, please?:eek:

anto eile
25/10/2005, 3:42 PM
ronaldo has been cleared of rape.forensics could get no DNA sample from the woman.she said dat even though he dribbled a lot,he stepped over her&got nowhere near d box

thejollyrodger
25/10/2005, 4:01 PM
:d

Poor Student
25/10/2005, 4:30 PM
Don't be so naive poor student, please?:eek:

I didn't say I believed it or not. I'm just saying I don't think it's that much of a joking matter. This topic is just getting sillier and more pointless.

nismo
25/10/2005, 4:37 PM
Edited to save face for Nismo

Poor Student
25/10/2005, 5:26 PM
Congratulations Nismo, you are the straw that broke the camel's back! End of thread.