blueviking1980
19/10/2005, 3:08 PM
0-0... wat can ya do?! :o

Conor H
19/10/2005, 4:25 PM
3 - 1 Utd.;)

The Stars
19/10/2005, 4:26 PM
Galway 3-3 Dublin.....worth going to lads.

Rory H
19/10/2005, 4:27 PM
ya if your blind

The Stars
19/10/2005, 4:29 PM
blind like a fox:D

Conor H
19/10/2005, 4:30 PM
ya if your blind
:rolleyes: Good one

Rory H
19/10/2005, 4:30 PM
after4 pints:D

prediction 3-1 galway...they are ahowing better form...2 for lavine:rolleyes:

Derek
19/10/2005, 11:55 PM
1:0 to Dublin Robbie Collins to score again. Only cause we have no choice. We simply must win and hope for a few slip ups elsewhere.

Conor H
22/10/2005, 10:26 AM
3 - 1 Utd.;)
Should have put a bet on it.:rolleyes: :D

Terry
22/10/2005, 10:45 AM
Whats happened to ye?

Its not like a Dermot Keely team to fall aside the way it has??

There was a lot of money spent bringing in a lot of players at the start of the season, where do DCFC go now? surely seery cannot be a very happy camper at the moment??

blueviking1980
23/10/2005, 12:10 PM
Whats happened to ye?

There was a lot of money spent bringing in a lot of players at the start of the season, where do DCFC go now? surely seery cannot be a very happy camper at the moment??

Ur guess is as grand as ours Ter man. Gone are the days when we were the talk of capturin another 12 in a row. The way the end of this season has panned out, we're gettin worried that ur Tribe might even nudge past us! ;)

Conor H
23/10/2005, 4:52 PM
Ur guess is as grand as ours Ter man. Gone are the days when we were the talk of capturin another 12 in a row. The way the end of this season has panned out, we're gettin worried that ur Tribe might even nudge past us! ;)
I think we will pass yee out and i don't think were the only team.

blueviking1980
23/10/2005, 7:00 PM
I think we will pass yee out and i don't think were the only team.

Ehh, ah no. Do ya know where ya's lie in the table at all, at all? Dont think ya's are ridin high just coz ya beat us the once at your ground this season. Galway will be lucky if they move at all from the spot there in for the remainder... :p

Conor H
23/10/2005, 8:46 PM
Ehh, ah no. Do ya know where ya's lie in the table at all, at all? Dont think ya's are ridin high just coz ya beat us the once at your ground this season. Galway will be lucky if they move at all from the spot there in for the remainder... :p
Yere 4 pts ahead of us and out of the 4 times we have played yee wee bet yee twice and comprehensively aswell tbh.I think you should maybe have a closer look at the table you seem to be deludind yourself.;)

Sheridan
24/10/2005, 12:14 PM
Whats happened to ye?

Whatever the man (Keely) once had has been irretrievably lost. His transfer policy was risible, he's done nothing but undermine the team and club by whingeing about his budget and his squad (both more than adequate) since the day he arrived, and as for his "tactics"... :rolleyes:

This has been evident to me from day one - one only needed to glance at his media pronouncements to realise that the guy didn't have a clue what he was doing. Apparently he's angling for the Newry job and may well get it. I hope to Christ he does, because although there's no way he's earned himself another year at DC, Rocky might be loath to terminate the arrangement (a misguided sense of obligation borne of Keely's arrival in turbulent circumstances etc.)

If Keely goes...who replaces him? I'd prefer someone young and enthusiastic, who won't treat the job and the division as a chore to be endured. Scully? :confused: Toccy? Jacko? :eek:

sligoman
24/10/2005, 12:39 PM
Whatever the man (Keely) once had has been irretrievably lost. His transfer policy was risible, he's done nothing but undermine the team and club by whingeing about his budget and his squad (both more than adequate) since the day he arrived, and as for his "tactics"... :rolleyes:

This has been evident to me from day one - one only needed to glance at his media pronouncements to realise that the guy didn't have a clue what he was doing.Glad ye are finally noticing it;)

As for a replacement? eh, how about Don O'Riordan?:confused: :D :p

Sheridan
24/10/2005, 12:43 PM
Glad ye are finally noticing it;)
I noticed it a long time ago, kept schtum to avoid fomenting internal discord though. And everyone thinks I'm a miserable swine anyway, so no-one would pay any notice.

As for a replacement? eh, how about Don O'Riordan?:confused: :D :p
Little-known fact that the only applicants for the DC job after Giller's resignation were Roddy Collins and...DO'R. :eek:

blueviking1980
24/10/2005, 4:25 PM
I noticed it a long time ago, kept schtum to avoid fomenting internal discord though. And everyone thinks I'm a miserable swine anyway, so no-one would pay any notice.

Little-known fact that the only applicants for the DC job after Giller's resignation were Roddy Collins and...DO'R. :eek:

The City position is much like the Eire 1.. nobody really wants it & who ever is chosen has to be the right choice.. so eh, step up there Kerr.. ;)

But seriously... things have fallen way off the mark performance wise since well, let's face it, the departure of Holty along with drastic changes of formation on the field. Vikings seemed to have an edge of some degree at the start of the campaign. I know it's Limerick on Sat but if we don't get 3 points this time it's another season for sure of 1st Division Im afraid... :(