PDA

View Full Version : Cup Semi!

KR's Post
19/10/2005, 10:39 AM
God you's swear Drogheda had bin knocked out in Round 2... Is cosmo the only Drogs supporter on here anymore!!

ColinR
19/10/2005, 11:24 AM
go to http://drogs.irishfootie.net

we just dont trust people round here that much ;)

Cosmo
19/10/2005, 11:31 AM
go to http://drogs.irishfootie.net

we just dont trust people round here that much ;)

We're already debating how we're going to give out our cup final tickets on there!!

Still not sure if ill get the special cup final train or the bus up to dublin :D

KR's Post
19/10/2005, 12:40 PM
We're already debating how we're going to give out our cup final tickets on there!!

Still not sure if ill get the special cup final train or the bus up to dublin :D
Oh Cosmo, it wasn't even funny the first time!!!!!;)

Cosmo
19/10/2005, 12:42 PM
Oh Cosmo, it wasn't even funny the first time!!!!!;)

But im serious, both the bus and the train have their advantages - its a big concern for me :D

KR's Post
19/10/2005, 12:43 PM
But im serious, both the bus and the train have their advantages - its a big concern for me :D
Blah Blah Blah... It'll be perfect for us as we only have to hop on the Dart... That's if it's in Landsdowne, suppose we could get the Dart to Tolka aswell:D :D

Cosmo
19/10/2005, 12:47 PM
Blah Blah Blah... It'll be perfect for us as we only have to hop on the Dart... That's if it's in Landsdowne, suppose we could get the Dart to Tolka aswell:D :D

Are there many of ye planning on heading up to watch the drogs play in the final - the more the better is what I say :)

KR's Post
19/10/2005, 3:22 PM
Are there many of ye planning on heading up to watch the drogs play in the final - the more the better is what I say :)

It's getting a tad old already!!! No Away supporters piece in the programme this time?

Cosmo
19/10/2005, 4:03 PM
It's getting a tad old already!!! No Away supporters piece in the programme this time?

Whats getting old? Sure ye have plenty of time to get a crowd together to cheer us on in the final :D

Yeah there is, got someone else (Roo) to do it this time to spread the fame - couldnt have ye getting too famous ;) !!

KR's Post
20/10/2005, 9:03 AM
Yeah there is, got someone else (Roo) to do it this time to spread the fame - couldnt have ye getting too famous ;) !!

Oh is there... Ye that's sound. No i didn't see any post about it so i was just wondering. Roo69's should be interseting to read!

Roo69
20/10/2005, 9:29 AM
just a bit of a season to date review with a bit about the U21's.

KR's Post
20/10/2005, 9:35 AM
just a bit of a season to date review with a bit about the U21's.

Ah good, looking forward to reading it over a pint at Half Time!!!

Cosmo
20/10/2005, 12:47 PM
Ah good, looking forward to reading it over a pint at Half Time!!!

Dont think away supporters are allowed in the club bar anymore :p

KR's Post
20/10/2005, 2:38 PM
Dont think away supporters are allowed in the club bar anymore :p

What! Why not...??? I was in there at HT for our game up there earlier this season! Will they let us out for a pint in the windmill????

Cosmo
20/10/2005, 2:49 PM
What! Why not...??? I was in there at HT for our game up there earlier this season! Will they let us out for a pint in the windmill????

Well ye shouldn't have been allowed up - tut tut

Sure try again I suppose.

Not sure what the craic is with the windmill at half time for this one (long story :mad: )

superfrank
24/10/2005, 3:52 PM
Fair play Drogheda. The better team won.