PDA

View Full Version : No effort Jamie

Youngdarren
16/10/2005, 2:45 PM
Why is this guy still in the team , Every time i see him he gets worse and worse.
To me Jamie Nolan is the complete opposit to the type of player we need .Can any one justify why this guy starts week in week out .:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Thank god for super Robbie .

Kerry Blue
16/10/2005, 2:49 PM
Jamie Nolan.Can any one justify why this guy starts week in week out .:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I would think that only NOC is the only person on the planet that can do this and I'd really like to hear his reasons!

The Stars
16/10/2005, 4:21 PM
Every team has wasters who somehow get a game most weeks even though they arent fit to kick snow off a rope.Ian Rossiter for us is a prime example.
BTW what number is he or where does he play so i can have a look at him on Friday?

LFC in Exile
17/10/2005, 8:51 AM
Every team has wasters who somehow get a game most weeks even though they arent fit to kick snow off a rope.Ian Rossiter for us is a prime example.
BTW what number is he or where does he play so i can have a look at him on Friday?

Actually that would be a very good experiment. Get opposition fans to cast an eye on him because the views on him from Blues fans are far too extreme for anything objective.

Stars, he usually wears 10 and he plays up front. :ball:

Lim till i die
17/10/2005, 9:33 AM
Actually that would be a very good experiment. Get opposition fans to cast an eye on him because the views on him from Blues fans are far too extreme for anything objective.

Stars, he usually wears 10 and he plays up front. :ball:

Not Sure if the Sligo fans are the best ones to judge, Sligo people listen closely, Ian Rossiter is a FINE PLAYER, just because he had a bit of ambition and went to Harps doesn't make him crap. Having seen him three times this year your constant criticism of him is Baffling :confused:

As for young Jamie in fairness he actually put the leg in almost as often as he pulled out on Sat night so although still not quite up to scratch there was a marked improvement :ball: