PDA

View Full Version : Player returns his wages?

Troy.McClure
14/10/2005, 10:05 AM
If anyone got the YBIG fanzine at the Swiss game, they had an anti Rio Ferdinand rant in it. They were trying to compliment an eL player who apparently handed back his wages after a poor performance. Anyone know if this happened or if its baloney? They made out that eL players are honest lads who arent in it for the money, now thats BS for sure!

Troy.McClure
14/10/2005, 10:44 AM
Who do you support? Bohs?

dcfcsteve
14/10/2005, 10:51 AM
As far as I know a couple of our players handed back their wages after the defeat to Dublin City last year.

They should've had their cheque books out on the ferry trip back from the Cartmarthen game as well......! :p

Macy
14/10/2005, 10:57 AM
As far as I know a couple of our players handed back their wages after the defeat to Dublin City last year.
Or tried to - don't think the club took them back tbh. Mind you, the players that offered didn't include the w@nker most responsible iirc...

Didn't even take YBIG after their anti eL rant the last time. Didn't see the Reporter on sale, maybe just missed it...

Troy.McClure
14/10/2005, 10:57 AM
And offered to buy the whips to be flogged with!

Kingdom
14/10/2005, 10:59 AM
They should've had their cheque books out on the ferry trip back from the Cartmarthen game as well......! :p
My nomination for post of the month.

Troy.McClure
14/10/2005, 11:10 AM
Didn't see the Reporter on sale, maybe just missed it...
I had an interview that I thought would be finished by 3 that went on til 5 in Liffey Valley so basically by the time I got to Lansdowne people were already heading in to to ground! :o Fcuking taxi took about 90 min to get from my place next to Guinness to Lansdowne.

Normally I would walk (usually faster!) but since we bought the drum from the fanzine money Ive had to bus/taxi it as the drum is too big and awquard(sp?) to carry all that way with the fanzines as well.

Email genesisreporter@yahoo.com and it can be arranged that some get forwarded on to you if you would like to try to flog a few off at your local ground. I'll sort you out some how anyway Macy

Wiseguy
14/10/2005, 11:12 AM

:D :D :D :D

A face
14/10/2005, 11:55 AM
SO PREDICTABLE .... ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So predictable .... but so so obvious !! It is not even a contender .... It is THE post of the month !! :)

Breifne
14/10/2005, 4:25 PM
Anyone know if this happened or if its baloney?

Pat Deans handed back his wages after the 2-1 defeat in Kilkenny this season. The club wouldn't take it back from him though. Fair play to anyone who has the guts to stand up and say he was at fault and offer something back to the club.

The Stars
14/10/2005, 4:28 PM
Ian Rossiter owes us a fortune so.