PDA

View Full Version : Morrison V Frei

youngirish
12/10/2005, 12:43 PM
Morrison stokes fire

October 12, 2005

Clinton Morrison has lit the torch for a potential clash with Switzerland striker Alex Frei after the Crystal Palace striker admitted that he had not forgiven the Swiss player for racially abusing him two years ago.

Morrison has been biding his time since that incident and stressed that Frei’s comments were inexcusable in this day and age.

“I think I gave him the ball and he said I am not talking to you, you black something or other. I didn’t appreciate that,” said Morrison. “I am not a racist. I have a white family and I have not been brought up as a racist. I don’t appreciate being racially abused.

“That belongs to the 1950’s and 1960’s. This is the year 2005. I respect his colour and he should respect mine. If I hadn’t been on a football pitch I would have battered him but because I was I had to hold it back.”

Morrison has yet to find out whether he will start up front for Ireland tonight, but he has scored against the Swiss in this campaign already when the sides met last year.

Lads who would win in a scrap between Morrison and Frei? I reckon Morrison would give him a good hiding he seems to be a bit of a nut job.

zinedineontour
12/10/2005, 12:46 PM
Lads who would win in a scrap between Morrison and Frei? I reckon Morrison would give him a good hiding he seems to be a bit of a nut job.

Be great to rub it in freis face tonight the little ***** ..

zerocoolie
12/10/2005, 12:54 PM
Clinto would first blind him with the bling, then disco dance on Frei's head...

as_i_say
12/10/2005, 1:02 PM
toblerone munching knut.

tetsujin1979
12/10/2005, 2:16 PM
Clinton's from a tough London background
Frei spent his childhood tipping over cows and chasing the Von Trapp children (well, probably)
No contest, Clinton with the knockout in the opening 5 seconds.

finlma
12/10/2005, 2:55 PM
and chasing the Von Trapp children (well, probably)

Frei is Swiss not Austrian (where the Von Trapps are from).

Clinton would have him in a flash. I like his honesty saying he would "batter" him.

razor
I'd say Plastic Clint couldn't beat his way out of a paper bag.
But should anything start I reckons his Mammy would be in like a shot and sort Frei out no mistake.

Dublin12
Handbags,the pair of em.