PDA

View Full Version : Dicker and Quigley

pineapple stu
12/10/2005, 12:27 PM
Anyone know if they featured for Ireland U-21s last night? Both started on the bench, and no reason to assume Henderson would have been subbed off, I suppose. Any better luck for Dicker?

hoops1
12/10/2005, 12:48 PM
Unfortunately Neither player was used
IMO both are easily good enough
With a bit of luck Givens will be sacked or get the Bohs job

Schumi
12/10/2005, 12:57 PM
He got my hopes up when he took off a midfielder but he brought on some lánger instead of Dicker.

With a bit of luck Givens will... get the Bohs job:D

CollegeTillIDie
12/10/2005, 6:56 PM
The two lads were called up . We had to postpone an EL match last Friday and they weren't picked..... :(

pete
13/10/2005, 10:04 AM
Ah sure they should be grateful for opportunity to training with legend managfer Don Givens & his stars from Burnley & Bury.

:ball:

Colie
13/10/2005, 12:42 PM
I tell ye, Dicker was loving the Cyprus away buzz. After all the players came over & gave us a clap (& some gave the jersey) dicker stayed on the pitch clapping the fans. He was the last to leave. Legend. I was giving it loads & kept shouting "bring on dicker". Shoulda got a run considering we had nothing to play for anyway. ******** Givens hates eL.

Poor Student
13/10/2005, 5:51 PM
Givens seems to love Henderson. Played him right up to the ripe old age of 22 despite a keeper of huge potential bursting onto the scene. Even gave him the captaincy. He only used one sub on Tuesday. I see no reason not to go two other lads an extra run out. The game itself was awful. Not at all worth the ten quid or the trip to Tolka. If that's the future then it's as bleak as our present at least. I'm hoping our lads will finally get a run out in the next friendly. Quigley better be getting the No.1 shirt.