PDA

View Full Version : Don't bring any spoons to Lansdowne tonight!

redgav
12/10/2005, 10:14 AM
Uri "jumponthebandwagon" Geller has decided to help the Irish qualification hopes ,by flying in a helicoptor over the stadium tonite " to convert any negative energies into positives for Ireland " ....guys a nutjob , still, if the pope can help jerzy , maybe Uri ....nahhhh

finlma
12/10/2005, 10:26 AM
He claims to be responsible for the ball moving on the penalty spot when Gary McAllister took the missed penalty against England in Euro 96 just before Gazza scored.

I think he was in a blimp that day. We can do without that fool in hellicopter above Landsdowne.

Bondvillain
12/10/2005, 10:43 AM
Eh, Isn't he Israeli?

Is he goin' to get Jim Corr to belt him over to Paris in his chopper to bend spoons for the Cypriots as well?

Still though, he did manage to bend the verdict in Mickey J's kiddy fiddle case....

I'll take all the help we can get. Go on ya big bender!

RonnieB
12/10/2005, 11:10 AM
Now where did I leave my SAM launcher?!

FFS Last thing we want is that tool flying over the pitch for the game.

shakermaker1982
12/10/2005, 11:26 AM
he claims to have got Israel their result in Ireland.........

gspain
12/10/2005, 11:28 AM
Tell him to go to Paris and help Cyprus beat France (a draw will do us) and do Israel a favour too. Then I might believe in him.

harpskid
12/10/2005, 12:20 PM
I can see it now.....

We're winning one-nil in the last minute, Swiss free heading straight for goal and Uri bends the cross bar and the ball sails into the South Terrace...

Good man Uri! :ball: