PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final

Rocky Rules
11/10/2005, 12:19 AM
Highlights (2-3 mins) of U-21 cup final on TV3 2nite (EL Weekly). Even there,Bray seen to be well on top. Paul Osam less than gracious in defeat "His team didn't perform" "very disappointed on night". What about "Well done Bray, better team won on night"?

Repeat - Is club moving to keep these players (and which ones)? I've heard strong rumours..... :eek:
Note -they have a tight back 4, play the ball through midfield, good & LIVELY STRIKERS, KEEPER WHO rolls ball out to fulls etc. Who would u keep (or put the lot in v Waterford!!)?

Why doesn't club get tape / DVD of game from TV3?

Roo69
11/10/2005, 9:01 AM
Highlights (2-3 mins) of U-21 cup final on TV3 2nite (EL Weekly). Even there,Bray seen to be well on top. Paul Osam less than gracious in defeat "His team didn't perform" "very disappointed on night". What about "Well done Bray, better team won on night"?

Repeat - Is club moving to keep these players (and which ones)? I've heard strong rumours..... :eek:
Note -they have a tight back 4, play the ball through midfield, good & LIVELY STRIKERS, KEEPER WHO rolls ball out to fulls etc. Who would u keep (or put the lot in v Waterford!!)?

Why doesn't club get tape / DVD of game from TV3?

Yeah seen that alright, Ozo really did'nt do the game or either team any justice to what was a very entertaining game, he said it did'nt matter that they lost ! B*llox in fairness ! even Scully had a go at him. He defo had a case of the big bad looser. Bray played very well and totall outclassed Pats on the night, they passed the ball well and closed down pats any time they got the ball. In truth if Bray's finishing was better the game would have been over by half time.

You must be having a laugh right ? put the lot in vs. Waterford ! quite a few of them are still quite young and defo not up to premier league football yet, especially the physical side of things. The lads only got a call up on subnday becuase we were/are crippled with injuries. They need to be gradually brought into the squad. Players who i think "could" do well for the 1st team squad at present are - Hannigan, Ivory, Tyrrell, Roche. Really don't think any of the others are ready for such a step up just quite yet.

If you want a copy of the match just e-mail TV3 asking them for it

Grasshopper 99
11/10/2005, 9:19 AM
Defo would'nt give have them a chance, most of them will play for U21s next year, but the rest will probably leave and go other clubs that will give them a chance.

BrayZil
11/10/2005, 10:17 AM
I would say Roche, Hannigan, Tyrell and maybe Lacey could come into the first team.

Roche - Came into the first team and done well in the last few matches.
Hannigan - Looks a very good keeper but has a bad attitude.
Tyrell - Class act, definitely looks a good prospect for the future.

superfrank
11/10/2005, 10:25 AM
I'd say Roche, Hannigan, Lacey and Mo Dunne. I was glad to see Wayne made his debut but I wouldn't say he's the stand out player for the u21's. I think Roche is definitely their best player. Hannigan is a good keeper but I still think Skippy's better (on his day). Lacey is the type of player I want us to have, he scores goals. I think Mo Dunne is a good creative player but maybe he's a bit too agressive and I suppose he's had his chance before.