PDA

View Full Version : Genesis Reporter Issue 3

Troy.McClure
10/10/2005, 4:13 PM
The next issue of the Genesis Reporter will be on sale at the Ireland game next Wednesday.

Featured in it will be:

International
Keane's Next Move
Kerr and the Media
How It All Came Down To This: Group 4 Review
Player Profile: Kevin Moran
Round Up Of All The Other Qualification Groups
The eL Genesis Report
Swiss Tony Tells It Like It Is
Advert for the new FAI Reality Show

Copies will be available around Lansdowne from around 5:30

We still need people to sell the fanzines though, so if you have a spare hour, email genesisreporter@yahoo.com

Troy.McClure
11/10/2005, 12:51 PM
Here's the front cover of the Genesis Reporter Issue 3, with Shay making that save against Cyprus.

We're still looking for more people to help out on the day btw. :)

A face
13/10/2005, 10:56 PM
How did it go ??

Troy.McClure
14/10/2005, 8:45 AM
Pretty poor in a way coz I got there late due to a poxy interview I had on the other side of the city, so we didnt sell as many as usual, which was a shame. Havent got any feed back from people who bought it, but tbh, I want a rest from it for a while now so I dont care too much! :D People who have bought it before are still buying it, and people are now comming up to us asking for it though, which must be a good thing.

Drogman.
14/10/2005, 12:48 PM
I got one. Read it on the train home. Good read, some interesting:confused: , articles but otherwise very good work.

Its better than some of the sh*te you see elsewhere. I got a copy of that "One F in Longford" once, oh my god terrible job.

I was drinking with Cosmo at the time and it was so bad that he came out with this crazy statement "There's only one F in fu*k off" :eek: