PDA

View Full Version : Munster V Leinster

A face
10/10/2005, 12:48 AM
Munster Won 33:9 in Musgrave Park today .... The second half was unreal ... Leinster had no chance !!

pete
10/10/2005, 8:57 AM
Only saw some of it but as usual no heart from Leinster. Interview with Leinster coach was priceless afterwards. "...listen mate i'm not hear to watch a good encounter..."

:D

Dodge
10/10/2005, 9:04 AM
Yeah was very impressed with his interview. Typical crap manager's questions (particularly in Ireland) but he was having none of it.

joeSoap
10/10/2005, 9:25 AM
Augurs well for the Heineken Cup. Connolly and Pitout look like good signings for a change, unlike some of the absolute puddings signed by Gaffney ( Jones-Hughes, Devlin, Cullen, Pusey...need I go on...), and they seem to be gelling at just the right time.

Mick O'Driscoll will go a fair way towards replacing Paul O'Connell, this Pucciarello looks like a decent prop and in O'Leary we now seem to have a scrum=half that will make Stringer get up off his arse and have to fight for his place.Halstead, Henderson and Horgan are all coming into the equation also, so, I think at 20/1 for the Heineken Cup (10/1 to reach the final), we'll get a run for our dosh.

pete
10/10/2005, 11:43 AM
Munster have no hope at winning ERC. Irish teams had their chances in recent years but English & particularily the french are too far ahead now. Order of the season does not suit the irish teams in final stages either.