PDA

View Full Version : Derry = Jammy?

A face
08/10/2005, 12:35 AM
Derry = Jammy .... discuss ??

Last minute winners .... sending offs ... match fixing .... all very convenient if you ask me !!

Derry have been keeping Mr. Luck prisoner and are refusing to leave him go without ransom, flithy bástards !!

Jammy are what like ?? :p

dcfc_legend9
08/10/2005, 1:14 AM
a derry player says it all so doubt it about match fixing,,,haha it jist use r gettin nervous now. no faith in ur team

sligoman
08/10/2005, 1:58 AM
Dont heed that Cork fella, he's just jealous;) :p

A face
08/10/2005, 10:40 AM
a derry player says it all so doubt it about match fixing,,,haha it jist use r gettin nervous now. no faith in ur team

hey i said nothing about getting nervous :cool: ... City (Cork) have it in the bag like !! .... just saying ye lot are jammy is all !! :p

Dont heed that Cork fella, he's just jealous

Haha ...... Its in the bag sligoman, its in the bag ..... you lot slipped up against Dub City ..... ye could be feeling it too !! :p

pete
08/10/2005, 1:17 PM
Lets put it this way...how much more luck have Derry City got left?

Maz
08/10/2005, 1:19 PM
Beauty of that question Pete, is no body knows the answer....

sligoman
08/10/2005, 2:47 PM
Haha ...... Its in the bag sligoman, its in the bag ..... you lot slipped up against Dub City ..... ye could be feeling it too !! :pWe didn't slip up against Dublin. They needed all 3, and only got 1, so:p. We did slip up against Dundalk though:o

Dee75
10/10/2005, 4:15 PM
Lets put it this way...how much more luck have Derry City got left?

How lucky were we to miss two penalities and have a man sent off? It's not luck that gets you late winners its perseverance and not giving up until the FINAL whistle and also great substitutions by a great manager:p

superfrank
10/10/2005, 4:22 PM
How lucky were we to miss two penalities and have a man sent off? It's not luck that gets you late winners its perseverance and not giving up until the FINAL whistle and also great substitutions by a great manager:p
Great answer. That'll shut the cocky Cork fans....for about 5 mins.

daniel
14/10/2005, 9:42 AM
I can't for the life of me understand why people are still not givin Derry City credit for what they have acheived this season!!We are top, and yes Cork have 2 games in hand, and believe it or not even harps will be a tough game for them!!!! Derry are top on merit lads, not because of luck, look at how many penalty appeals that have been turned down this year???? and because we get to pens in one game were lucki wise up will ye lad, It's our 4th peno since Stephen Kenny has taken over, thats what i call not lucki!!Derry players refuse to say that they are beaten thats why we get late winners, they never lie down against the opposition and give their all until the final whistle, thats why there such a good team this season!!! RANT OVER:rolleyes:

Aaron GUFC
16/10/2005, 10:12 AM
I think these C A W K lads might be jealous. Derry for the treble Derry=unstopplable. Nice name by the way 'A Face' lol

ccfcgirl
16/10/2005, 12:23 PM
I think Derry are doing fantastic this season ,What a great manager Kenny is .........Even though my heart stops with all Derrys last minute goals ,when i just think the game is over .Its good for both sets of fans that the league comes down to the wire ,It keeps the league alive .But come last day of the season I truly hope and believe we be celabrating at Leeside;)

daniel
18/10/2005, 8:17 AM
Can we change this topic to **** = jammy, wat about o'flynn's goal on friday nite, fook me we've never had any luck like that!! NEVER:eek:

harpskid
19/10/2005, 1:44 PM
they were always my favourite team, home on the candystripes :cool:

What about Galway :eek: :p

Roo69
19/10/2005, 2:04 PM
And O'Flynn's goal was'nt lucky i suppose Vs. Drogs ?

pete
19/10/2005, 2:28 PM
And O'Flynn's goal was'nt lucky i suppose Vs. Drogs ?

Nope. Deserved karma too.

KK77
19/10/2005, 2:55 PM
I think Derry are doing fantastic this season ,What a great manager Kenny is .........Even though my heart stops with all Derrys last minute goals ,when i just think the game is over .Its good for both sets of fans that the league comes down to the wire ,It keeps the league alive .But come last day of the season I truly hope and believe we be celabrating at Leeside;)

I think Derrys' last minute goals are nothing to do with luck more to do with hard work, playing the game the right way and playing til the final whistle and to think some people slag Kenny off saying he's this and that i for one am delighted with what he's done at Derry don't know about the Bohs fans but the Bohs board must be sick along with a few other so called other fans.

Roo69
19/10/2005, 2:59 PM
Nope. Deserved karma too.

why did i know i'd get an answer like that :rolleyes:

JackeenRebel
27/10/2005, 9:16 AM
Lads and Lassies ... We're both playing great football and deserve so much credit but lets all be greatful and Pat Fenlon is showing the pressure and cracks at Shels.

Isnt it great that the bought, what people said were the top players, and it turns out Shels are brutal, in comparrison, this season!!

Im a happy man ! ;)