sligoman
07/10/2005, 7:44 PM
Hutton missed another penalty in the 36th minute aswell:eek:

The Stars
07/10/2005, 7:46 PM
3rd time lucky?

exile
07/10/2005, 7:49 PM
im harps till ft ,im harps till ft ,im harps till ft i know i am im sure i am i harps till ft :D

The Dynamo
07/10/2005, 7:49 PM
it says on livescore hutton and molloy were sent off, 16th and 36th minute

coislaoi
07/10/2005, 7:50 PM
HT Harps 0 Derry 0

dancinpants
07/10/2005, 7:51 PM

Livescore are sh*t :mad:

coislaoi
07/10/2005, 7:51 PM

He missed the penalties in those minutes and Barry Molloy was sent off in the 35th minute.

Buller
07/10/2005, 8:01 PM
Limerick FC 2-1 Athlone Town 7.45
McGrath 11 Rushe 9
Keating 55

rebs23
07/10/2005, 8:10 PM
Come on Harps

sligoman
07/10/2005, 8:22 PM
For Limerick, 3-1 up now. Barry scoring in the 75 minute.

Galway 2-0 up now. Harty scoring in the 85th minute

sligoman
07/10/2005, 8:27 PM
Galway United 2-0 Kilkenny City

Rebal Boy
07/10/2005, 8:31 PM
Still 0-0 in all Prem games. Drogheda and Rovers is nearly over.

coislaoi
07/10/2005, 8:36 PM
Shels 1 up

coislaoi
07/10/2005, 8:37 PM
Drogs 0 Hoops 0 result

sligoman
07/10/2005, 8:38 PM
PREMIER
Drogheda 0-0 Shamrock Rovers

FIRST
Limerick 3-1 Athlone Town
McGrath 11-----Rushe 9
Keating 55
Barry 75

sligoman
07/10/2005, 8:50 PM
Finn Harps 0-1 Derry City. Cillian Brennan in the 88th minute

Speranza
07/10/2005, 8:51 PM
1 nil City - Shove that minnow scum

sligoman
07/10/2005, 8:52 PM
1 nil City - Shove that minnow scumBeat ya to it!:p

Speranza
07/10/2005, 8:55 PM
On a night like this who cares pal. You may not hate the bogmen as much as me but I am sure you are reveling in this.

Game Over - F.H.F.C 74/05 - 31 years of failure and it still continues

sligoman
07/10/2005, 8:55 PM
PREMIER DIVISION
Finn Harps 0-1 Derry City
Shelbourne 1-0 St. Patricks Athletic

coislaoi
07/10/2005, 8:56 PM
Harps 0 Derry 1 ft

cheifo
07/10/2005, 9:37 PM
On a night like this who cares pal. You may not hate the bogmen as much as me but I am sure you are reveling in this.

Game Over - F.H.F.C 74/05 - 31 years of failure and it still continues

Speranza, you have all the charm of a horny rhino.

kev mcq
07/10/2005, 9:43 PM
1 nil City - Shove that minnow scum
If Harps are scum what does that make city fans? Invading the pitch after the goal and at ft and inciting and throwing bottles at the home supporters. The muckers will always be fu(king SCUM

Speranza
07/10/2005, 9:49 PM
I'll believe it when I hear it from more than a lone angry bitter harps fan. Seems that after every derby harps fans report incidents which quite frankly didn't occur. Ever get the drumstick back that you's launched at the ballboy?

Sorry cheifo but I'm sure you understand the excitement of a win over your rival unless of course you follow harps too.

cheifo
07/10/2005, 10:42 PM
I do. :( :( :( It kills me to say this but that Derry team just never gives up.

dancinpants
07/10/2005, 10:45 PM
I do. :( :( :( It kills me to say this but that Derry team just never gives up.

Nail on head cheifo, and fair play to you for saying it. The Cork fans on their own forum slate us for being "jammy b*stards" but there's nothin' jammy about bustin' yer gut up until the very last kick of the game - every game.

MariborKev
07/10/2005, 11:05 PM
If Harps are scum what does that make city fans? Invading the pitch after the goal and at ft and inciting and throwing bottles at the home supporters. The muckers will always be fu(king SCUM

These incidents did happen but there was a lot more than that happening. Expect lots of "whataboutery" in the coming days and a massive fine for us:mad:

MrJoeSoap
07/10/2005, 11:06 PM
Gary O'Neills goal (http://rapidshare.de/files/6004650/VID0002_EDIT0000.AVI.html)

Speranza
07/10/2005, 11:07 PM
Scoring in the 90th minute shows determination fitness and commitment not luck. We have taken advatage of teams switching off or our late subs have paid dividends but it certainly isn't jammy.

A face
08/10/2005, 12:22 AM
Scoring in the 90th minute shows determination fitness and commitment not luck. We have taken advatage of teams switching off or our late subs have paid dividends but it certainly isn't jammy.

Would ya fúck off in fairness .... ye are jammy bástards and nothing short ... same as Shels last year .... won most of their games in the 85-90 minute .... determination and commitment ... fúck off and die would ya in all fairness !! :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

dcfc_legend9
08/10/2005, 1:08 AM
Maribor

These incidents did happen but there was a lot more than that happening. Expect lots of "whataboutery" in the coming days and a massive fine for us

I was at the match myself and i dont think that derry fans or so called derry fans should off got involved in the fracas after the match but from where i was standing it did look lik it was the finn harps so called supporters who threw the first bottle onto the pitch and from then a derry fan lifted the bottle and threw it back....This is how the hole disaster happened...well i aint gona let it ruin my nite am a happy camper.

lim abroad
08/10/2005, 3:53 AM
Would ya fúck off in fairness .... ye are jammy bástards and nothing short ... same as Shels last year .... won most of their games in the 85-90 minute .... determination and commitment ... fúck off and die would ya in all fairness !! :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:
whats the point in playing a 90 minute game if its considered poxy to score in the last 5 mins

patsh
08/10/2005, 10:25 AM
It's not luck thats getting Derry so many late goals. It is good players showing determination and holding their nerve.
Looks like Derry's title....:(

holidaysong
08/10/2005, 2:04 PM
It's not luck thats getting Derry so many late goals. It is good players showing determination and holding their nerve.

Jaysus! Giving up already!? :eek: :p

Speranza
08/10/2005, 2:52 PM
Fair play patsh. I really believe that this will be decided in the X on the last day of the season. What a fitting way to end a thrilling run-in.

Colm
08/10/2005, 3:20 PM
I was at the match myself and i dont think that derry fans or so called derry fans should off got involved in the fracas after the match but from where i was standing it did look lik it was the finn harps so called supporters who threw the first bottle onto the pitch and from then a derry fan lifted the bottle and threw it back....This is how the hole disaster happened...well i aint gona let it ruin my nite am a happy camper.

Yeah Harps fans were throwing bottles at Cork City fans last time we were up there too leading to a bit of a scuffle.

The Harps stewards are fcukin usless, we've had hassle because of them both times we were up there this season. Their event controller, John Patton, is a liar and is incompetant.

dancinpants
08/10/2005, 4:59 PM

OK here's the run down:

We've won 3 games in the 85-90+ minutes: 87mins against Longford, 92mins v Shels, and last night in the 88minute. Now, A face, if 3 wins out of our 18 is "most of our games" you are the master of exaggeration!!!

We did score other goals as late but those matches were already over as a contest.

Its hardly Derrys fault that you can't break down teams like Longford!! ;)

Speranza
08/10/2005, 5:42 PM
Pete,
John Patton is even slated by Harps fans for being a disgrace.

I have three issues with Finn Harps about the incidents last night

1. Finn Park is not a venue suitable for premier football. During the first match in FP most City fans could see very little of the match due to the flat ground we were placed on. The fans that were there last night got behind a goal because they again had no leverage to see the match.

2. My da estimated that there were around 10 visible stewards. There is simply no excuse for this. For a derby match packed with drama and the potential for trouble there should have been huge numbers of visible stewards

3. Harps fans constantly whine about City fans causing trouble. This is often made-up, exagerated or guilty of turning a blind eye to the actions of their own fans. They hide their own incompetance on and off the pitch by telling the world that City fans caused mayhem when this is simply not the case.

fbtn
08/10/2005, 7:48 PM
Harps fans constantly whine about City fans causing trouble. This is often made-up, exagerated or guilty of turning a blind eye to the actions of their own fans. They hide their own incompetance on and off the pitch by telling the world that City fans caused mayhem when this is simply not the case.

Cop yourself on, you sad, bitter, twisted little keyboard warrior.

One of your own fans has already posted in this thread saying these things happened last night.

You have three issues about last night, denying incidents happened and you weren't even at the bloody game. I've read some verbal diarrhea on football forums over the years but you are up there with the drivel you come out with.

And Colin - what are you on?? Harps fans throwing bottles? One 11 year-old threw a plastic bottle at Cork fans on two occassions and it was stopped by Harps fans from Donegal Town - I know one of them. While I don't condone it, it is no where as bad as your
Yeah Harps fans were throwing bottles at Cork City fans last time we were up there too leading to a bit of a scuffle. Wise up you drama queen.

dcfc_legend9
08/10/2005, 10:19 PM
aye ftbn things did occur at the match which should not have happened. but at the end of the day it was younger people from both sides throwing the bottles. But as usual there are ppl on the derry site shouting about how DERRY FANS where throwing bottles. You basically have just said that it wus an 11 yr old child throwing a bottle at cork fans, well whats the difference in 11 and 12 year olds from both sides throwing bottles at the match last nite. It didnt take harps fans to go on the derry site start a row about how Derry fans where throwing bottles

Slash/ED
08/10/2005, 10:45 PM

Agreed, no team is that 'lucky', it's alot more than that. It's what made Shels so good before and what we've lacked this season.

fbtn
08/10/2005, 10:50 PM
aye ftbn things did occur at the match which should not have happened. but at the end of the day it was younger people from both sides throwing the bottles. But as usual there are ppl on the derry site shouting about how DERRY FANS where throwing bottles. You basically have just said that it wus an 11 yr old child throwing a bottle at cork fans, well whats the difference in 11 and 12 year olds from both sides throwing bottles at the match last nite. It didnt take harps fans to go on the derry site start a row about how Derry fans where throwing bottles

Myself and another Harps fan were on the Derry site giving out about a firework being thrown at us and exploding on the pitch during the game. Re-read the post on the Derry site - I never mentioned bottles as I didn't stay at the final whistle.

I asked on the Derry site that we get it sorted out ON BOTH SIDES before someone gets seriously hurt so gone try and get a grip on what we are on about before you get your knickers in a twist again over nothing. We know it was both sets of supporters so throwing bottles and cans so relax FFS! Your on knamming too on the Derry MB.

dcfc_legend9
08/10/2005, 11:11 PM
Naw all am sayin is that there have been harps fans on the derry site goin on bout the bottle throwing incidents.

I may have read the post wrong so i apologise bout that my mistake. Ill admit when am wrong the msg on the derry website tho was to do with the fireworks was it not tho. awell lets jist hope that these problems can be resolved and hopefully there will be more matches to look forward to from next yr on providing harps stay up. hope so means a handy wee away journey down the road

mypost
14/10/2005, 6:46 PM
Week 28/33: Friday
Bohs 0-0 Finn Harps
Bray 0-0 Waterford
Cork 0-0 Drogheda
Derry 0-0 Rovers
Pats 0-0 UCD

Athlone 0-0 Cobh
Monaghan 0-0 Kildare

mypost
14/10/2005, 7:01 PM