PDA

View Full Version : 2 points off the playoffs

LFC Blue
07/10/2005, 2:29 PM
IF we win tonight. So get it right O'Connor and no more stupid slip ups. The fact that we're still in the shake up is baffling. It's as if nobody wants promotion.

LFC in Exile
07/10/2005, 3:58 PM
In spite of our best efforts to blow it this season we still have a series of games that can define the season. After tonight it is a straight run of games against other top teams - Kilkenny, Sligo, Dublin and Dundalk. Its there for us if we want it. :ball:

Castle Barracks
10/10/2005, 2:40 PM
Dare I say it,but Kilkenny City look to have run out of steam at just the right time!

Finn 05
10/10/2005, 2:48 PM
Thats the kiss of death put on our promo hopes then.

Castle Barracks
10/10/2005, 4:24 PM
Don't be so pessimistic!A win for the Greens on Wednesday night & win for the Blues on Saturday night!

Castle Barracks
11/10/2005, 3:36 PM
Dublin City could only manage a draw last night at Kildare when they forced a late equaliser against 10 men,leaving us only three points adrift!It's far from over I tell you!

Lim till i die
12/10/2005, 11:06 AM
Dublin City could only manage a draw last night at Kildare when they forced a late equaliser against 10 men,leaving us only three points adrift!It's far from over I tell you!

Five points behind Queenstown, shocking when you think how close three of our four games against them were :(

Having said that six games left and if we win them I'm convinced we'll go up (Theres that false optimism again) :)