PDA

View Full Version : Scores for the Kildare game on Monday

Derek
06/10/2005, 8:45 AM
I think if we can keep the same performance as the SLigo game Kildare have no chance.

3:0 to the Dubs. Collins to get back on the score sheet.

Breifne
06/10/2005, 6:30 PM
need to collect all three points, hope Dundalk do us a favour tonight

The Stars
06/10/2005, 6:38 PM
I think if we can keep the same performance as the SLigo game Kildare have no chance.

3:0 to the Dubs. Collins to get back on the score sheet.
the same preformance will get ye a draw.........we were sh!t against ye,its not that ye were good.

Derek
06/10/2005, 10:31 PM
the same preformance will get ye a draw.........we were sh!t against ye,its not that ye were good.
You must have been sh!te against Dundalk:p Not a bad result for the Dubs. We must win at Kildare.

sligoman
06/10/2005, 10:41 PM
You must have been sh!te against Dundalk:p Not a bad result for the Dubs. We must win at Kildare.Actually we were supposed to have been, yeah:( . Ye are playing them next week, not a hope of ye taking 3 points off them;)

Derek
06/10/2005, 10:50 PM
Actually we were supposed to have been, yeah:( . Ye are playing them next week, not a hope of ye taking 3 points off them;)
You mean like the las time we played them and beat them 3:2, I hope for more of that type of result and with only six points the difference now. it makes for an interesting run in.

sligoman
06/10/2005, 10:52 PM
You mean like the las time we played them and beat them 3:2, I hope for more of that type of result and with only six points the difference now. it makes for an interesting run in.Dont forget our game in hand after this weekend;)

Derek
06/10/2005, 10:58 PM
Dont forget our game in hand after this weekend;)
Yes but if we win then the pressure is back on Sligo as the gap will be down to three points. also I think we have a better goal diff by one I think

sligoman
06/10/2005, 11:02 PM
Yes but if we win then the pressure is back on Sligo as the gap will be down to three points. also I think we have a better goal diff by one I thinkIn fairness Derek, the pressure is on ye for the moment. We had a 5 point lead and a game in hand so we had room for a slip up whereas ye haven't any room at all. We slipped up tonight and cant afford too many more, we're gonna get back on form against Galway next week.........hopefully!:o

SLIGO ROVERS F.C.
FIRST DIVISION CHAMPIONS 2005;)

:D

Rory H
07/10/2005, 9:33 AM
In fairness Derek, the pressure is on ye for the moment. We had a 5 point lead and a game in hand so we had room for a slip up whereas ye haven't any room at all. We slipped up tonight and cant afford too many more, we're gonna get back on form against Galway next week.........hopefully!:o

SLIGO ROVERS F.C.
FIRST DIVISION CHAMPIONS 2005;)

:D

shhhuuusssh

there plenty of time for that later,

blueviking1980
08/10/2005, 7:53 PM
Dundalk 0 - 1 Dublin City

Too close to the crunch to afford a loss.

Another notched strike by Vaughn.