PDA

View Full Version : Come On Ireland!

M@ttitude
06/10/2005, 2:27 AM
The last two games lads, we need to stick together and drive the team to Germany, its our last chance! Don’t give up hope when that’s all we have! All the fans in Cyprus will be behind the lads and we need to show our utmost support next Wednesday! COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN!!!! We're going to Germany. BELIEVE IT

Lionel Ritchie
06/10/2005, 12:44 PM
The last two games lads, we need to stick together and drive the team to Germany, its our last chance! Don’t give up hope when that’s all we have! All the fans in Cyprus will be behind the lads and we need to show our utmost support next Wednesday! COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN!!!! We're going to Germany. BELIEVE IT

Jeez -I didn't know things were so tight in Merrion Square.

We'll have to carpool as I've only got a Punto - I s'pose I could take smaller stuff like Nicky Colgan and his kit (traffic cones, orange slices etc...).

Seriously ...I s'pose I could fit moody chops Connolly as well. Though I'm not buying the little fcuker Ice pops from Limerick to Emmerich.

Seriously Seriously ...well said M@ttitude;)

BobbySands
06/10/2005, 12:50 PM
I could prob get Duff, Keane, and one or two others in the back of my Del Trotter style three wheeler.

BaZmO*
06/10/2005, 1:00 PM
I could prob get Duff, Keane, and one or two others in the back of my Del Trotter style three wheeler.

You'd wanna be careful taking Duffer with you. According to alot of people nowadays, if he comes across an obstacle like, say a traffic light, or a defender, he won't go through it. He'll just turn around!

B.

zerocoolie
06/10/2005, 1:22 PM
..sometimes I feel like the I'm the only one at my office who thinks were gonna make it..

STAND UP FOR THE BOYS IN GREEN!!

as_i_say
06/10/2005, 3:12 PM
RIP Duff the magician.

CollegeTillIDie
08/10/2005, 9:43 AM
Well said M@ttitude

beautifulrock
08/10/2005, 10:00 AM
good stuff, this is not the time for negative comments or attitudes, come on IRELAND

gustavo
08/10/2005, 11:48 AM
fair play m@ttitude ! thats the spirit i've been waiting to see after all the negativity in the irish indendent this morning

thejollyrodger
08/10/2005, 12:26 PM
The bbc doesnt give ireland a chance. Lawerson says we can make the plays off but we will go out there.

my worst fear is a win tonight and a draw against the choclate makers. that would send the israel through