PDA

View Full Version : City V Derry Cup game

A face
05/10/2005, 11:31 PM
Are tickets on sale for this one yet ??

razor
06/10/2005, 7:54 AM
I posted a similar thread on the official site and it looks like they are going on sale tomorrow.

amarach
06/10/2005, 8:55 AM
Where will they be going on sale????

I'm gonna need at least 4 adults and 1 child, I'm heading up to Derry Friday week for a week and coming down then with the lads so maybe I'm better off getting my tickets up in Derry but anyway I'd like to know where I can purchase them before I head off!!

razor
06/10/2005, 9:11 AM
Usual outlets
Horseshoe, Cashmans, Lennox Launderette etc etc

If its away tickets you're after then you might be better off getting them in Derry.

MariborKev
06/10/2005, 9:37 AM
I would doubt it razor

Under UEFA licence we would get 5% of the capacity. Given that the Cross is licensed for 7,900 then 5% is under 400 tickets.

I would fully expect these to snapped up immediately in Derry and even be in short supply

Colm
06/10/2005, 12:42 PM
I would doubt it razor

Under UEFA licence we would get 5% of the capacity. Given that the Cross is licensed for 7,900 then 5% is under 400 tickets.

I would fully expect these to snapped up immediately in Derry and even be in short supply

If the interest is there they'll get 9000+ into the Cross just like the Nantes game or the Bohs game last year.

A face
06/10/2005, 1:20 PM
So the short of it is Cork City fans have to get their tickets ASAP !!

pete
06/10/2005, 1:42 PM
If the interest is there they'll get 9000+ into the Cross just like the Nantes game or the Bohs game last year.

I'd be very surprised if got crowd like that bar last day of the season as we just don't seemed to be able to drag big big crowds out this season.

Colm
06/10/2005, 1:58 PM
I'd be very surprised if got crowd like that bar last day of the season as we just don't seemed to be able to drag big big crowds out this season.

Yeah that's why I said "if the interest is there". I think we'll probably do well to get 6000-7000 for it with the way crowds have gone this season.:(

ccfcgirl
14/10/2005, 11:02 PM
Tickets are on sale ,There is alot of interest in this game .Ticket sales are going very well.

Rebal Boy
15/10/2005, 7:59 PM
I'd say it will sell-out alright. I'm guessing all tickets will be gone by Thursday evening Friday lunchtime the latest. I hope so anyway.

razor
20/10/2005, 11:16 AM
I would fully expect these to snapped up immediately in Derry and even be in short supplyLooks like you were a bit off the mark there, 150 sold as of yesterday.

A face
20/10/2005, 11:27 AM
Looks like you were a bit off the mark there, 150 sold as of yesterday.

Looks like they've given up already !! :p

Peadar
24/10/2005, 9:14 AM
The game itself wasn't as bad as it could have been, all things considered.
I thought Damien Hancock did well and let the game flow as much as possible. We're often quick to slate the officials so it's only reasonable to give credit where appropriate.

I thought we shaded the game, even though very few chances were created by either side. I expect that Derry fans will point to the penalty as the difference between the sides but the penalty came from the fact that we kept trying, right up to the final whistle.

It was almost ironic that we got the penalty/late winner, given Derry's "luck" this season.