PDA

View Full Version : Sigur Rós

Kowalski
03/10/2005, 7:34 PM
Anybody heard there new album 'takk' ?
Heard some of there stuff before this and was'nt mad about it but said I'd give this album a chance & glad I did, its brilliant.

Would'nt be everyones cup of tea but worth checking out.

Here' the video for their single 'glósóli' , amazing song & video.

http://exodus.interoutemediaservices.com/deliverMedia.asp?id=2b5ee7b3-3039-4c57-ba6d-fb42e6536a9e&delivery=stream

dahamsta
04/10/2005, 1:52 AM
Haven't heard the new one but I discovered a copy of what I presume to be their debut* in the mother's collection the other day and I was very impressed, and when I asked her about it she reckoned the new one was supposed to be excellent. Might download a few tracks to try before I buy.

adam

* Nothing on the cover, came up as () when I ripped it! :)

finlma
04/10/2005, 8:10 AM
I have all their old albums and love them. Any band that make up their own language to sing in deserve a bit of credit. I heard the new album is a bit more up-tempo. I'll have to pick up a copy this weekend.

Kowalski
04/10/2005, 7:42 PM
* Nothing on the cover, came up as () when I ripped it! :)

Thats it; () is the title of their third album, it does'nt have any lyrics or song titles, pretty out there stuff.

finlma
05/10/2005, 7:53 AM
Thats it; () is the title of their third album, it does'nt have any lyrics or song titles, pretty out there stuff.

There are lyrics on () but they're just made up words - same as the rest of their music.