PDA

View Full Version : Dundalk game

finlma
03/10/2005, 11:01 AM
Was anyone at the game? It doesn't really help our chances of promotion. There's only 7 games left and we're 8 points off 2nd place. Hopefully we can hold onto Scully and most of the players for next season and make a proper push for promotion - we only started playing in the 2nd half of this season.

joema
03/10/2005, 7:50 PM
I was there we played some good stuff, just didn't take our chances our keeper was at fault for their goal - he needlessly nudged their attacker in the back when he seemed to have the situation under control and gave away a pen. We are better off not going up this season anyway. Purcell was class again. Shephard was dropped for McCarthy

Conor H
06/10/2005, 9:53 PM
Are any of yee travelling to Terryland.I saw that yee had some away fans in Dublin which is unusual for kikenny.

finlma
07/10/2005, 8:45 AM
I live in Galway so I'll be there. Probably be by myself so I won't be able to make too much noise. We have to get revenge for your win in Buckley.

Terry
07/10/2005, 8:48 AM
It will be tough for GUFC to get a win out of this with both of our top strikers out: Moran with a broken leg and Lavine suspended:( so it would be a good time for kilkenny to get the 3 points

Rory H
07/10/2005, 10:37 AM
I live in Galway so I'll be there. Probably be by myself so I won't be able to make too much noise. We have to get revenge for your win in Buckley.

they wont have many more probably:rolleyes:

just go mental and scream for the whole game...scully will enjoy that:p

Conor H
07/10/2005, 4:11 PM
they wont have many more probably:rolleyes:

just go mental and scream for the whole game...scully will enjoy that:p
Another great comment by wild Rover.You'll soon be able to make a book along with all your idiotic songs.BTW were the only team in the division who make noise,from what ive read your lucky to get one song going at yere home matches.

sligoman
07/10/2005, 4:16 PM
BTW were the only team in the division who make noise,from what ive read tour lucky to get one song going at yere home matches.In fairness Conor, I'd rather have high attendances than a small crowd who, you claim, are "good" at singing;)

Conor H
07/10/2005, 4:19 PM
In fairness Conor, I'd rather have high attendances than a small crowd who, you claim, are "good" at singing;)
Agree with ya Sligoman crowds are important and yee do get bigger crowds but im sure you'll agree that atmosphere is very important and if we can get one going on a normal league game,there would be no shortage of an atmosphere in Terryland if we were top of the league.

Rory H
09/10/2005, 12:48 PM
Another great comment by wild Rover.You'll soon be able to make a book along with all your idiotic songs.BTW were the only team in the division who make noise,from what ive read your lucky to get one song going at yere home matches.

from what ive read ye lose most of yer home matches

loudest??i didnt hear much last time at the showgies...oh ya...ye didnt bring any fans:o

i love you too mr h