PDA

View Full Version : Footage of offside incident in Waterford/Bohs

Pages : [1] 2

bigmac
03/10/2005, 7:52 AM
Click here (http://media.putfile.com/bohsgoals) Not sure if this should be in the general forum area, but thought anyone who didn't see it before would like a look at the incident.

anto eile
03/10/2005, 10:39 AM
perfectly good goal. the linesman signalled for offside against the black fella up front.that player stopped playing and another wufc player ran onto the long ball.
gypos have themselves to blame for not "playing the whistle".
legitimate goal

EnDai
03/10/2005, 11:12 AM
Absolutely perfectly fine. Your man came back onside, and stopped to show he wasn't interfering with play.

Like Shels against Drogs, play to the whistle, or stupid mistakes like that will cost you.

The build up play around the box for the second goal was quite nice too! :D Not bad for a relegation threatened team!

Roverstillidie
03/10/2005, 11:27 AM
im torn!
my usual sense of glee at seeing the filth get tanked or self preservation and seeing waterford lose?
i really am confused here!!!

pete
03/10/2005, 11:27 AM
No problem with that goal as i'm assuming the referee didn't blow the whistle. As they say will be hard for forward to score an easier goal. Defending for 2nd goal was comical too. Bohs have serious defensive problems - sometimes theres a reason young players released by UK clubs. Seen that youing lad Cooney before & he woeful.

bigmac
03/10/2005, 11:45 AM
yeah, was really surprised at the keeper, a lot of keepers will try to save any ball that comes anywhere near the goal, whether the player is offside or not. defending for the second goal was a shambles, but we'll take whatever we can get at this stage!

fbtn
03/10/2005, 12:45 PM
Hopefully Bohs lie down like that when we play them next week as well :D

Shocking goals!

BohDiddley
03/10/2005, 12:50 PM
Derry and Cork in an end-of-season gallop with only goal diff. separating them, and the champions on a roll to save themselves a place in Europe, just missing out on a realistic shot at the title. And they get zero press on foot.ie, because everyone wants to talk about beating Bohs.
Even raises a cheer from those who could yet lose out dearly as a result. An obsession promoted to a fetish.
After a dismal and by all accounts truly embarrassing Bohs performance, flattery of the highest order, for which thanks. I'll take my consolation anywhere I can find it. :D
And they want BFC to merge? :eek:

Roverstillidie
03/10/2005, 12:59 PM
Derry and Cork in an end-of-season gallop with only goal diff. separating them, and the champions on a roll to save themselves a place in Europe, just missing out on a realistic shot at the title. And they get zero press on foot.ie, because everyone wants to talk about beating Bohs.
Even raises a cheer from those who could yet lose out dearly as a result. An obsession promoted to a fetish.
After a dismal and by all accounts truly embarrassing Bohs performance, flattery of the highest order, for which thanks. I'll take my consolation anywhere I can find it. :D

yawn!
1.50 is obviously when the dole moles get out of bed on mondays :rolleyes:

bigmac
03/10/2005, 1:18 PM
because everyone wants to talk about beating Bohs.

:confused: Isn't everybody talking about the game because of Pat Dolan's triumphant return to EL? :confused:

NY Hoop
03/10/2005, 1:22 PM

Funniest post in a while. Deluded would be an understatement.

KOH

bigmac
03/10/2005, 1:50 PM
Deluded would be an understatement.

Almost as bad as this one :rolleyes:

the fact still remains that the Shamrock Rovers job is the biggest in the country

pete
03/10/2005, 2:20 PM
:confused: Isn't everybody talking about the game because of Pat Dolan's triumphant return to EL? :confused:

When was mentioned on friday that Dolan was at Waterford RTE said they were "...sleeping giants of irish football..." :D Who said RTE don't know their eL or don't have sense of humour... ;)

NY Hoop
03/10/2005, 3:06 PM
Almost as bad as this one :rolleyes:

Rovers fans deal in facts. We leave the delusions to others. It IS the biggest job in Irish football.

KOH

ThatGuy
03/10/2005, 3:42 PM
Rovers fans deal in facts. We leave the delusions to others. It IS the biggest job in Irish football.
KOH
Are you going to use that as material for your next grafiti outburst in Blanchardstown NY Hoop?

Your work on the pedestrian bridge between Blanchardstown and Castleknock is extremely mature I must say.

NY Hoop
03/10/2005, 3:48 PM
Are you going to use that as material for your next grafiti outburst in Blanchardstown NY Hoop?

Your work on the pedestrian bridge between Blanchardstown and Castleknock is extremely mature I must say.

Considering I dont even live there wasnt me your honour! Whoever that was I would suggest that drink was involved. People read stuff on forums and come to their own conclusions.

KOH

BohsFans
03/10/2005, 4:14 PM
Click here (http://media.putfile.com/bohsgoals) Not sure if this should be in the general forum area, but thought anyone who didn't see it before would like a look at the incident.

I suggest you take this footage down immediately as you don't have permission to use copyrighted Bohemian FC material for the viewing of an audience.

ConfusedBlue
04/10/2005, 1:40 PM
I suggest you take this footage down immediately as you don't have permission to use copyrighted Bohemian FC material for the viewing of an audience.
Did The Boh's fan who made the recording of the game in the RSC have permission from Waterford United F.C?
More to the point did they have permission from Sully(not Vinny Sullivan but the headcase leaping around in front of the camera!!) to use his image when he celebrated those goals so vociferously?

BohDiddley
04/10/2005, 1:46 PM
Let them show their trophy goal. It's giving some hoops on this board a reason to live ...
I'd say the cameraman had permission -- it'd be difficult to record the game otherwise -- and that that included recording anyone, headcase or not. Do you really think he should have written permission from every individual there? By and large, you don't own your image. No permission needed.

EireBadBoy
04/10/2005, 1:53 PM
Some boys cannae take their oil!! Comical defending and that man wants the video taken down...Mwahahahahah!!

Troy.McClure
04/10/2005, 4:32 PM
When was mentioned on friday that Dolan was at Waterford RTE said they were "...sleeping giants of irish football..."

And so the Super Sleeping Giant Blue Army were born :D

Copa Mundial
04/10/2005, 5:52 PM
Perfectly legit goal. Unfortunately the Assistant Referee raised his flag a fraction to soon to flag Rodney Jack offside which caused the confusion. fair play to the referee for having the courage to wave play on, because the easiest thing in the world to do was to blow for offside which wouldnt have been correct.:ball:

Mr A
04/10/2005, 6:31 PM
The sooner that offside rule is changed back to the old way the better though. Either you're offside or you're not, and the only way the ref should make an exception is if a man is down injured. Even then he should still give offside if he believes the player is playacting!

pineapple stu
04/10/2005, 9:17 PM
That's hilarious! :D Gonna watch that again for the craic!

BohsFans
05/10/2005, 1:03 AM
That's hilarious! :D Gonna watch that again for the craic!

and then your gonna realise:

a) your **** and no one likes UCD

b) you have no fans

c) you have that arsehole Pete Mahon as a manager :D

sligoman
05/10/2005, 1:05 AM
a) your **** and know one likes UCDKnow one?:confused: :D

BohsFans
05/10/2005, 2:20 AM
just checked with waterford united offical and was informed that nobody was giving permission except tv3 had permission to record that game

check again, we did he'll be on the list as he got in free to video the game:p

pineapple stu
05/10/2005, 12:29 PM
b) you have no fans
Hmmm...serious existential crisis going on!

Grand so, we'll keep him then!:)

Think I'll watch that goal again for the craic.

pineapple stu
05/10/2005, 12:31 PM
Yep, still hilarious. :D ;)

Roverstillidie
05/10/2005, 12:36 PM
Yep, still hilarious ;)

:D :D

i dont know whats more pathetic. the defending, the fact that the gypos are threatning legals to have the link removed or the infantile responses from the filth posters.

the wheels really are coming off the black and tan train and its hilarious to watch :D :D

even we tanked them and its the worst ever rovers side!!!

sligoman
05/10/2005, 12:37 PM

Think I'll watch that goal again for the craic.Hey stu, dont forget, know one likes ye either;) :p

pineapple stu
05/10/2005, 12:42 PM
Dont I know?:p

Roverstillidie
05/10/2005, 2:11 PM
while we are all alughin at boyezzzz, do any of our gypo friends want to confrm or deny the following two nuggets about their recent trip to Drogheda?
1: due to a cost cutting measure the coach they hired was too small to get all the players and staff onto and
2: Farrelly only found out 10 mins before kick off that John Paul Kelly was suspended because the committee man who deals with that sort of thing forgot to tell him

the big club!

ConfusedBlue
05/10/2005, 2:30 PM

b) you have no fans

Quite apt really,plug Bohs in instead of UCD and its just like going back through time a couple of years!!!!!!!

ConfusedBlue
05/10/2005, 2:31 PM
while we are all alughin at boyezzzz, do any of our gypo friends want to confrm or deny the following two nuggets about their recent trip to Drogheda?
1: due to a cost cutting measure the coach they hired was too small to get all the players and staff onto and
2: Farrelly only found out 10 mins before kick off that John Paul Kelly was suspended because the committee man who deals with that sort of thing forgot to tell him

the big club!

I think you'll find that was friday night,when a WUFC official had to inform the Bohs backroom staff that Kelly was suspended

EnDai
05/10/2005, 2:35 PM
Would have been easy 3 points if you hadn't told them! ;) They'd have been docked points or soemthing.

The next few teams playing them should try that, go in and tell them random players are suspended! :)

ConfusedBlue
05/10/2005, 2:38 PM
Would have been easy 3 points if you hadn't told them! ;) They'd have been docked points or soemthing.

It was 3 easy points anyway!!:D

I believe they would of got a points deduction and a €1000 fine,had he of played!!!!!!

BohsFans
05/10/2005, 5:40 PM

Think I'll watch that goal again for the craic.

b) you still have no fans

c) you still have that arsehole Pete Mahon as a manager :D

It only takes 9.97 seconds to score against that bunch of jokers in Belfield, FACT!

BohsFans
05/10/2005, 5:42 PM

the big club!

3 words for you homeless: Fish and Chips :D

Schumi
05/10/2005, 5:46 PM
Found a big enough bus yet?

BohsFans
05/10/2005, 5:57 PM
That story is rubbish and your gulable if you believe it cause the Bohs bus was parked behind the stand and it was a usual 52 seater that the team uses.

Don't believe everything a homeless hoop tells you

blutil
05/10/2005, 6:23 PM
That story is rubbish and your gulable if you believe it cause the Bohs bus was parked behind the stand and it was a usual 52 seater that the team uses.

its not actually spelt gulable its gullabble.

BohsFans
05/10/2005, 6:32 PM

your a petty sad little man :rolleyes:

Carlin
05/10/2005, 6:33 PM

Can't let this one pass:D ......it's actually gullible

Continue on......

blutil
05/10/2005, 6:45 PM
just in case you didnt get it i meant that, was just seeing who would believe it and be........... :D

Carlin
05/10/2005, 6:52 PM
just in case you didnt get it i meant that, was just seeing who would believe it and be........... :D

Taxi for Carlin.....:o

Roverstillidie
05/10/2005, 7:09 PM
3 words for you homeless: Fish and Chips :D

that was under previous regieme, we got rid of them.

you lot ****ed up last week!!! wat will you do with the clowns around your club who are making you a laughing stock?

remember we had to put up with these tossers lecturing us on professionalism 5 years ago!?!

my how the worm has turned

i waterford had any sense they would have said nothing, turned them over and had their points taken off them.

Roverstillidie
05/10/2005, 7:12 PM

Don't believe everything a homeless hoop tells you

hand on your heart time. boyezzzz didnt book a cheaper bus to drogheda that was too small?
there isn't the tiniest grain of embarrassing truth to that story?
just a teeny bit of fact you are denying?

pineapple stu
05/10/2005, 7:40 PM
It only takes 9.97 seconds to score against that bunch of jokers in Belfield, FACT!
Ah now - it was a good minute from the first kick-off!:D

Quality game, that one.

BohsFans
06/10/2005, 12:47 AM
hand on your heart time. boyezzzz didnt book a cheaper bus to drogheda that was too small?
there isn't the tiniest grain of embarrassing truth to that story?
just a teeny bit of fact you are denying?

No, no and no!

It's great to see that the scum still care so much about us so much! :D

Shouldn't you be attacking a Shels OAP or kid or something?
The "worm" hasn't turned youse are STILL dragging the name of Irish soccer through the muck.
What is it with the scum and attacking innocent people eh??